New Battlefield 2019 title leaked?

wesleyvanvianen8
13 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
I don't know if it's legit or real, but we hope that we can see the reveal sometime soon...
bf1944_reveal_date.png

Comments

• Tovarisch_Maxim
    124 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    edited October 2018
    Why would they make WW2 again after they already done one?

Also, already announcing the next BF title when the currect one wasnt even released yet?

And It's fake, it says 18 on the title not 19.
  • HonestSoul333
    1396 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited October 2018
    What he said ^

"Leaked"

Lets be honest, how often are leaks true? Almost always they are fake and just some guy trying to get attention. I can only think of one ive ever seen that was actually legit. And that was that one Fallout 4 leak.
  • wesleyvanvianen8
    13 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Why would they make WW2 again after they already done one?

Also, already announcing the next BF title when the currect one wasnt even released yet?

And It's fake, it says 18 on the title not 19.

Might be an error.

• RaNdOmKils666
    642 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited October 2018
    The only way this could be a real thing is if it's a remaster of BF 1942/1943, but even then it's a bit odd to remaster that game when DICE is already releasing a WW2 game this year.

This said, I'm pretty sure anybody could create this pic via photoshop in 20mins or less, so it's most likely fake.
  • EA_Alexander
    523 postsMember, Administrator, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, EA Community Manager, Battlefield V
    I don't know if it's legit or real, but we hope that we can see the reveal sometime soon...
    bf1944_reveal_date.png

Nice font, but no =(
  • wesleyvanvianen8
    The font from "15/10/18" is Aviano.
  • CRAZY_EVAN1
    135 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    maybe do what Microsoft did with halo, something like halo wars?
  • YourLocalPlumber
    2229 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I think its safe to assume that next BF game is Bad Company 3. AlmightyDaq predicted BF1 and BF5, so I put my money on him for the 3rd one too.
  • CRAZY_EVAN1
    135 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    I think its safe to assume that next BF game is Bad Company 3. AlmightyDaq predicted BF1 and BF5, so I put my money on him for the 3rd one too.

of course, I should have known.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!