Why is this game dead?

SchmonkeyStar
5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
edited October 2018
Almost every time I want to play this game online, I see no servers. And when I do see a server or two, I'm required to own this expansion to join them... An expansion I do not have and can't afford right now. What is going on? I've been lucky enough to play this game online in the past and it's one of the best Battlefield games, IMO. This game should have at least 1000 people playing it, minimum. This is a huge tragedy. Such a good game, ignored by gamers.

Comments

• OwlMatter
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    I agree, this is truly the best battlefield. I actually bought all the dlc for $60 and the next day it was free, so I am pissed to see that the game is dead. My origin is Owlmatter. Hit me up if u want to play.
  • Annttrax
    1 postsMember, Battlefield Hardline Member
    If it would actually start, i would play, i think that's the problem.
  • niiiiiiiico
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    hardline is full of hackers i ve been ban because i told the truth , now if you play let the admin team win otherwise you re out