Why is this game dead?

SchmonkeyStar
5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
edited October 2018
Almost every time I want to play this game online, I see no servers. And when I do see a server or two, I'm required to own this expansion to join them... An expansion I do not have and can't afford right now. What is going on? I've been lucky enough to play this game online in the past and it's one of the best Battlefield games, IMO. This game should have at least 1000 people playing it, minimum. This is a huge tragedy. Such a good game, ignored by gamers.

Comments

• OwlMatter
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    I agree, this is truly the best battlefield. I actually bought all the dlc for $60 and the next day it was free, so I am pissed to see that the game is dead. My origin is Owlmatter. Hit me up if u want to play.
  • Annttrax
    1 postsMember, Battlefield Hardline Member
    If it would actually start, i would play, i think that's the problem.
  • niiiiiiiico
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    hardline is full of hackers i ve been ban because i told the truth , now if you play let the admin team win otherwise you re out
  • xHonest_Abe
    77 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited April 27
    I spent hundreds of hours on this game back when it first came out years ago. It was fun if you found a well run server which were many back then. As soon as Battlefield 1 and that heavily promoted Star Wars game (never liked that game) came out, all of the players left and the quality of the servers declined. I use to have 15 friends from that game, only a couple were playing Hardline after a couple of months when Battlefield 1 started.
  • Jack_Kirchner
    3 postsMember, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    So many hours, so many friends and even more cheaters but admins of servers I was playing on were quick to catch  worst ones and ban them. Started  playing quite late but still managed to get Chompi badge and Mamoth gun. Until plugin mess up there were still quite a few playing on remaining servers but  right now there is one Conquest server left that gets populated. IMHO best Battlefield ever - I do like BF1 except total lack of control over hacking and cheating . Hoping  BFH  players will keep it alive for a bit longer.