Oceania servers

Swamp_Soilder
2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
Hi I’m just wondering if anyone is playing on the Oceania servers cos when I search on bf4 only brings up Chinese ones. When I narrow it down to Oceania severe there all 0 players playing that’s for TDM there’s only two servers going for conquest which is fine but I don’t like playing that mode. Any info or severs name I would appreciate

Comments

• TheNoobBehindU
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    I usually only see the odd tdm server on the weekend. Weekdays it's mostly conquest on FPSG servers or the odd hardcore server that's populated. (Though some of those play different game modes like chain link, domination and CTF.)
  • Swamp_Soilder
    Cool that’s good to know that some are still going..
  • joshuavinc143
    122 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    PS4... don't think I ever see TDM

Just the occasional mixed rotation on weekends which might have TDM

What don't you like about conquest?
  • Swamp_Soilder
    Just not into the long maps that’s all. Like the close quarters
  • TheNoobBehindU
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    I should have clarified that I was talking about PC in case you play on a console.

Having said that, if you do play on PC keep an eye on the FPSG Mixed DLC server that runs conquest. They have a few of the maps that run on that that are much more focused on close quarters, especially if you play in the right areas. Thinking of Propaganda, Pearl Market, Hangar 21 (inside the hangar), Sunken Dragon (in the dragon building and the car park), Zavod Graveyard and Wavebreaker. Pearl Market, in particular, is infantry focused. But all of those maps offer close quarters combat if you play around the right areas (usually the flags in the middle).

Good luck.
  • joshuavinc143
    122 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Fair enough then...

I have been playing conquest as assault recently and you can find areas on the map which are pretty much infantry only

Each DLC tends to have at least 1 infantry only map. Weekends there is a DLC server running.. or maybe a hardcore DLC server up..