Invisible Players

2»

Comments

• hjm600rr
    210 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    We the servers just can't cope any more . Butn yes wetfisch it happens constant
  • ashar_saleem121
    1244 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    It is incessant. I've had times where I see someone get killed in the mini map around the corner, I get down on my bipod and wait for the enemy to come around the corner. All of a sudden I'm dead and then I see the guy in my kill cam prancing away from me. I wonder if he even questions why I never even shot at him.
  • jmgargoyle
    2463 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I've caught a few times on video/killcam

• WetFishDB
    2088 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    jmgargoyle wrote: »
    I've caught a few times on video/killcam

Some of them really are just BS. Soo frustrating.
  • Trokey66
    8602 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Skip to 7:54

Sometimes I think we just don't see them but I'll be damned if he was visible......
  • WetFishDB
    2088 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Trokey66 wrote: »

Sometimes I think we just don't see them but I'll be damned if he was visible......

True, sometimes it is just that - although think you mean the one nearer 7m44s? Either they are well camouflaged, just outside our FOV etc. And those are obviously fine. It's the literally invisible ones that are the one's that I think the dev's should be doing more to prevent.

ps, you can link directly to a time by adding '&t=7m40s' to the end of a youtube URL.
  • Trokey66
    8602 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited October 2018
    WetFishDB wrote: »

True, sometimes it is just that - although think you mean the one nearer 7m44s? Either they are well camouflaged, just outside our FOV etc. And those are obviously fine. It's the literally invisible ones that are the one's that I think the dev's should be doing more to prevent.

ps, you can link directly to a time by adding '&t=7m40s' to the end of a youtube URL.

Don't get me wrong, invisible players do occur far to often but sometimes we are simply unsighted until the killcam.

I'm damn certain that Assualt was NOT there!

Cheers for the tip!
  • VBALL_MVP
    6177 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    WetFishDB wrote: »

They should be doing more but since it's been around since BF4 I feel like they dont know how to.
  • IZIIIIIiIIIIIPI
    141 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Dice know what skin it is why not just disable it until they find a fix why leave this in the game ,Just annoying players it's not fun ,I've just left a server and there was more invisible players then normal ,On it so players are starting abuse it .

Makes no sense what dice are doing ,I love dice because there the only ones that make BATTLEFIELD but this game is becoming a joke ,There are more bugs with each patch then there is FIXING it ,Dice is just digging a deep hole for this self's each time ,This is a skin bug just disable the skin .
  • BaronVonGoon
    6976 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I see one every day. I only play a couple of rounds a day.
  • Titan_Awaken
    805 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Dice know what skin it is why not just disable it until they find a fix why leave this in the game ,Just annoying players it's not fun ,I've just left a server and there was more invisible players then normal ,On it so players are starting abuse it .

Makes no sense what dice are doing ,I love dice because there the only ones that make BATTLEFIELD but this game is becoming a joke ,There are more bugs with each patch then there is FIXING it ,Dice is just digging a deep hole for this self's each time ,This is a skin bug just disable the skin .
    Battlefield 1 isn't getting anymore patches so I don't know what you're talking about. And also the only skins in BF1 are limited weapon and vehicle skins which to my knowledge don't cause any major issues (ie. Invisibility) presently. 

On a side note, nice necro.
  • Carbonic
    1574 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    edited July 17
    Closing thread as it was necroed
This discussion has been closed.