about monitor

plumber6789
13 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
hello i just purchased a new benq zowie rl2755 monitor and im wondering what the best settings are for it as iam not sure at all i turned black equaliser all the way up now its looking too light and washed out can anyone help me please through all the settings on this monitor? thanks

Comments

• plumber6789
    so no one has a benq monitor here ? :(
  • IIPrest0nII
    1601 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    edited October 2018
    Hi,

I've moved your topic to Off-topic section.

I have a Benq XL2411P, I'm not sure if my settings will be suitable for you :confused:

But if you are interested I can post my settings here, but tomorrow, sorry.
  • plumber6789
    it dm dude ill try them :) i only have a newer model than you same monitors basically dude i just cant find any online what so ever its complicated lol and appreciated send them me :)
  • IIPrest0nII
    1601 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    @plumber6789

Here are my settings: https://imgur.com/a/3ZFRuyG

I decided to made screenshots. They are not loaded in the order I wanted, hope they help you :)
  • plumber6789
    its okay buddy thankyou ill use those settings and adapt to them
  • plumber6789
    can i just ask 1 thing is there any reason why you only have brightness on 40 and you dont use black equaliser?
  • IIPrest0nII
    edited October 2018
    can i just ask 1 thing is there any reason why you only have brightness on 40 and you dont use black equaliser?

Sorry for the late answer. Honestly I do not remember why I chose exactly these settings I only remember that I did it based on information from the web and my friends who also have the same screen.