Q&A - All medals (BF1)

2»

Comments

• ElliotLH
    8181 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited October 2018
    ElliotLH wrote: »
    Thank you all for the tips as they've all been a massive help. I'm still yet to tick off the medal but now have the headshots out of the way (cheers campy snipers lol). I made a few attempts at the five kills in one life but kept dying to the fifth guy and there weren't any medics around. However I'm confident that with your tips I'll get it done tomorrow.

Not saying you should do this but camping a spawn point could work for getting five kills as well. I have not gotten that medal yet either by the way.

Haha if it comes to it I will put my principals aside.

Did you get your limpet damage assignment done btw?

*Edit* I'm starting to strongly believe that it's a lack of skill problem at this point.
    Post edited by ElliotLH on
  • Forkbeard84
    1574 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Thank you all for the tips as they've all been a massive help. I'm still yet to tick off the medal but now have the headshots out of the way (cheers campy snipers lol). I made a few attempts at the five kills in one life but kept dying to the fifth guy and there weren't any medics around. However I'm confident that with your tips I'll get it done tomorrow.

Not saying you should do this but camping a spawn point could work for getting five kills as well. I have not gotten that medal yet either by the way.

*Edit* I'm starting to strongly believe that it's a lack of skill problem at this point.

Im in a bit of a rut because spawning a horse or a tank is always my first priority. Im up to about 700 damage. Its going very slow for me because im just kind of letting it happen spawning in with a limpet when i see an opportunity. Cant count how many times ive died using or trying to use limpets. :-)
  • FellowStranger
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited October 2018
    I am trying to do medal where i need 1 win on Red Tide operations but... there are no people playing this operation :( I am refreshing servers list since yesterday and no luck.
  • Forkbeard84
    1574 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

Im in a bit of a rut because spawning a horse or a tank is always my first priority. Im up to about 700 damage. Its going very slow for me because im just kind of letting it happen spawning in with a limpet when i see an opportunity. Cant count how many times ive died using or trying to use limpets. :-)

That makes sense and at least you're getting there with it :). I admittedly love using limpets but I do die a lot doing so at the same time lol. I hope you get there sooner rather than later though.

--

I also wanted to say a massive thank you to everyone who gave me advice for the Order of St. Sebastian medal as it was a tremendous help. I had to get quite campy and lucky with a friend reviving me but I managed to get it completed at long last. Now let's see how long it takes for my last two medals to appear in the weekly rotation - I'm predicting it'll be after BFV is released :D

Good job! I see you switched to the 8.5 Extended rifle just as soon as you got the medal. I bet you were glad to finally be able to put that revolver down. :-)
  • ElliotLH
    8181 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

That makes sense and at least you're getting there with it :). I admittedly love using limpets but I do die a lot doing so at the same time lol. I hope you get there sooner rather than later though.

--

I also wanted to say a massive thank you to everyone who gave me advice for the Order of St. Sebastian medal as it was a tremendous help. I had to get quite campy and lucky with a friend reviving me but I managed to get it completed at long last. Now let's see how long it takes for my last two medals to appear in the weekly rotation - I'm predicting it'll be after BFV is released :D

Good job! I see you switched to the 8.5 Extended rifle just as soon as you got the medal. I bet you were glad to finally be able to put that revolver down. :-)

You are 100% right there. I won't be touching revolvers for a little while.
  • Trokey66
    8256 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I was joining to say get a mate to be 'dedicated Medic' but you've done so I won't bother..... :(
  • ElliotLH
    Trokey66 wrote: »
    I was joining to say get a mate to be 'dedicated Medic' but you've done so I won't bother..... :(

It's good advice which will still help others though bud :)
  • Xx-Eas-xX
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    NLBartmaN wrote: »
    Ok I've got one: what's the best tactics for getting 5 kills in one life with a revolver? I've attempted this medal a few times now and always get stuck on that part.

Camp on a spot where the enemy sees you too late and you will almost every time have a headshot ... and take a revolver that does lots of damage and fires fast

Example: above the ladders on Ballroom ... if someone climbs the ladder and is almost at the top you just shoot them in the head

Yeah, thats is probebly the best way to do it. I actually got it running around on Soissons which isn't the best way but with some luck and a tiny amount of skill ;-) I got 5 kills in a life with the handgun though, camping in a room on Team Deathmatch on Suez.
  • Xx-Eas-xX
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I am trying to do medal where i need 1 win on Red Tide operations but... there are no people playing this operation :( I am refreshing servers list since yesterday and no luck.

I know this is a common problem for a "medal-grabber" (just made that word up), but there are still servers going with only operation-mode rotation. This is where timing and a bit of luck kicks in. Play on servers where at least 20+ players are playing and hopefully it will land on the Red Tide operation. I know this is a longshot but eventually you will be able to play it. Just make sure you are on the winning side! ;)