I installed Premium Pass and all the related content, but it's not showing up in game.

GreatBritfit114
2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
edited October 10
Does anyone know what to do, I am at my wit's end! I went to play it yesterday too, and it's led over from then. All the DLC guns are locked to me, but I own all the dlc that they are part of! Help!

Comments

• ElliotLH
    4141 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Unless I've misunderstood (quite possible) you need to unlock DLC guns via assignments as they are not just given to you. If you mean that you can't unlock them by doing the assignments or they were previously available to you but are now locked then that's a different matter entirely.
  • skipperdog106
    366 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Did you have them before ? I had 2 re install premium a few times before check if it’s still installed
  • GreatBritfit114
    ElliotLH wrote: »
    Unless I've misunderstood (quite possible) you need to unlock DLC guns via assignments as they are not just given to you. If you mean that you can't unlock them by doing the assignments or they were previously available to you but are now locked then that's a different matter entirely.

I had already unlocked quite a few of them beforehand, but the game won't let me use them.
  • GreatBritfit114
    Did you have them before ? I had 2 re install premium a few times before check if it’s still installed

I did. Did you have the same issue as me? If you did,how did you fix it?
  • ElliotLH
    4141 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

I had already unlocked quite a few of them beforehand, but the game won't let me use them.

OK I get you now. There are a few things which can cause that, such as DLC uninstalling themselves and so on, and it might be worth opening a ticket with EA support.
  • ragnarok013
    1103 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator

It's been a while since I've played on my Xboxne, but in addition to reinstalling the DLCs did you reinstall the premium file as well? If that is missing or corrupted during a title update generally you can't access the expansions or DLC weapons if memory serves me right.