BFBC2 remake rumor

filthmcnasty
152 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
Is there any truth to the rumor that BF5 will come with a BFBC2 remaster?

Comments

• HonestSoul333
    1396 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited October 2018
    Pretty sure if they were doing this they would have made it known by now. Keeping it secret or letting people know last minute wouldn't make EA as much money as they would hyping it up.
  • CRAZY_EVAN1
    135 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    bf4 could do with a re-master it is still a pretty good game.
  • rudolfreal
    35 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I would say 2142 would be the first one for re-master with frostbite engine. There are so many ppl (includes me) want 2142 back.
  • HonestSoul333
    1396 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

In what way does bf4 need a remaster????? Even Bf3 is pretty decent graphically by today's standards.
  • CRAZY_EVAN1
    135 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member

In what way does bf4 need a remaster????? Even Bf3 is pretty decent graphically by today's standards.

I don't know about you, as it could depend on the region. someone went back and chopped and screwed the whole game. when bf4 was released? it was well done... but years later and it has been made to look like a game which isn't finished. graphically speaking... the visuals.
  • filthmcnasty
    152 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Pretty sure if they were doing this they would have made it known by now. Keeping it secret or letting people know last minute wouldn't make EA as much money as they would hyping it up.

Makes sense. I read about months ago after the rumors that this years game was leaked to be BFBC3. Afterwards it was thought to be a screw up by the leaker and they might to a remaster of BFBC2. But they would have made it known by now, like you said.