Weekly BF

New skins on the Exchange

PhantomDJ
156 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
edited October 2018
"Toward the Flame" - Annihilator
"Der Sturm" - LMG 08/18
"Marasti" - Fedorov Avtomat
"Company K" - M1917 Enfield
"Ma P'tite Mimi" - Chauchat
"De Chirico" - Carcano M91 Carbine
"Amos Wilder" - M1917 MG

Haven't seen these "legendary" skins anywhere before, except in my missing inventory. "Only" 2,000 scraps each.

My favorite is "Toward the Flame". Looks great.

Enjoy

Comments

• YourLocalPlumber
    2977 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited October 2018
    Yeah I bough "Towards the Fame" instantly as I saw it, been waiting for so long to get legendary skin for Annihilator. Other skins are great too.
  • ElliotLH
    8545 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Yeah I bough "Towards the Fame" instantly as I saw it, been waiting for so long to get legendary skin for Annihilator. Other skins are great too.

Same as that skin looked awesome, as did the Der Sturm which I also bought straight away. The next R2BFV Annihilator skin looks really nice too.
  • magosnow
    607 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Still waiting for thqt last super rare i miss.
    These new ones are good,especially since i can finally replace some of those dirty and bloodied legendaries.
  • Ploodovic
    1642 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    In the Name of the Tsar had the nicest looking skins, in my opinion. That we now get Russian themed skins for non-Russian DLC weapons, is great. And a bit surprising. DICE have continuously added skins to BF1, is it really that lucrative, to make it worthwhile?
  • IamSoSorry59
    161 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Early Xmass, got 25 crates today.
  • YourLocalPlumber
    2977 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

Same, I thought it was a bug.
  • Ploodovic
    1642 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

Wait, what? You got 25 crates for free?
  • MogwaiWarrior
    735 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

This. Can't wait to grab it this weekend. Been wanting to pimp out my M1919 for awhile now.
  • OrionPherrit
    448 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Yes! This is what I’ve been saving 64K scraps for. They all look great, except for Marasti which runs your Feddie through the blender. Tommygun, Browning, & Chauchat look especially beautiful. B) I never use the Carcano anymore, so took a pass on that. Now go kill in style!

PS: Did anybody ever win them before in BPs, or did EA/Dice simply throw them on the market as they were too busy with BFV?
  • ElliotLH
    8545 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Ploodovic wrote: »

Wait, what? You got 25 crates for free?

Same for me - logged on and had 1
    25 which were granted by DICE. Nice little present!
  • MarxistDictator
    4948 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Some day this scrap pile will be spent. Hopefully before BF V. Lots of great skins. Now I have 2 excellent new skins for the Chauchat to cycle through.

Really hope the RSC SMG is up next since its skins are all so horrible.
  • NLBartmaN
    3456 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Got me the legendary Federov skin, I like the dirty bloody look B)
  • CS-2107
    1554 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    I just wish I had more scraps to buy them all
  • NLBartmaN
    CS-2107 wrote: »

You just got 25 BP's for free today, so lots of potential scrap ;)
  • boutneus
    2474 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    25 packs, 1 normal skin new. Remind me again how much I hate these RNG, at least exchange is good
  • CS-2107
    1554 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    NLBartmaN wrote: »
    CS-2107 wrote: »

You just got 25 BP's for free today, so lots of potential scrap ;)

Yes, but actually you have no realistic chance in getting those skins all, if they continue to throw them out at that rate. If next week we have 5 new skins in the rotation, that means you would need 10000 scraps a week to buy all the skins. So I hope they either rotate through them slower, rotate through them and start over again from the start after that, so you have a second chance or they put them in the battlepacks, so you can unlock them through luck.
  • NLBartmaN
    boutneus wrote: »
    25 packs, 1 normal skin new. Remind me again how much I hate these RNG, at least exchange is good

I got around 10 new skins, no new legendaries, but 2 new vehicle skins.

Scrapping all duplicates from the 25 BP's got me 2000 scraps with which I got 1 of the legendaries from the exchange :)

There is 1 more legendary from the exchange I want, so back to Operations campaign and doing the road to BF V assignments for scraps.
  • Foot_Guard_Tomei
    438 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    PhantomDJ wrote: »
    "Der Sturm" - LMG 08/18
    "Amos Wilder" - M1917 MG

Haven't seen these "legendary" skins anywhere before, except in my missing inventory. "Only" 2,000 scraps each.

Enjoy

Wait?!? These skin were supposed to arrive today? I saw them on Monday. Weird 🤔
  • Ferdinand_J_Foch
    3409 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    PhantomDJ wrote: »
    "Der Sturm" - LMG 08/18
    "Amos Wilder" - M1917 MG

Enjoy

Wait?!? These skin were supposed to arrive today? I saw them on Monday. Weird 🤔

They were first available on Monday, but they were glitched, as you couldn't actually buy them. DICE removed them from the exchange a few minutes after they were put up. Now, the skins are back, and this time, they can be purchased properly.

Most of my scrap pile is gone now, but then again, it's not hard to earn scraps with the Road To BFV challenges. The 25 free packs also helped, and I even got a few puzzle pieces; I got two Dud Club pieces ... a week after building it ... XD

I'm glad that I've got some great skins for some of my most used guns now ... the Chauchat already had nice skins, but its nice to see even more variety now. The only skins I didn't purchase were the M1911 skin (already had this), the Repieterpistole skin (had this as well) and the Fedorov skin (I don't like worn out skins, which is why I was using Special skins for the APOC weapons for a long time).

Now, I just need a fancy Legendary skin for the Howell Automatic, Ross and the RSC SMG ... let's hope that we get them next week.

I'm still confused as to why DICE has decided to hand these out months after they were implemented into the base game ... I truly wonder if DICE will do the same thing for BFV ... tease new content, and then release it literally half a year later ...
  • Puckerbucket
    694 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    "Ma P'tite Mimi" for Chauchat is amazing. Will probably also grab the Annihilator skin.