Weekly BF

New skins on the Exchange

13»

Comments

• IG-Calibre
    978 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    They should just make all skins in the game purchasable through scraps now ... put literally all of them in the exchange, especially if Legendary skins cost bloody 2000 scraps a piece.

DICE, it's not as if you're going to make any more MTX money off of this game soon ...

couldn't agree more, I've got 6 or 7 I think "super rare" skins most for vehicles I will never use, and I still don't have 2 "trash" skins that I would really like despite opening hundreds of battlepacks by this stage.
  • boutneus
    2475 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Superrares aren’t superrare anymore except for the half silver arty truck which has never rotated on exchange or road. The real rare ones are some of the Russians assault truck, Russian bomber skin, 1 normal arty truck skin (lol), the blimp skins and the destroyer skins
  • ProLegion_exor
    3541 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Sweet
  • dA_9_eL_81
    1837 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Seems like Dice found the formula for the weaponskins 5 minutes before the game is closed Down.... GG
  • boutneus
    2475 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    dA_9_eL_81 wrote: »
    Seems like Dice found the formula for the weaponskins 5 minutes before the game is closed Down.... GG

Don’t matter, you wouldn’t have the scraps if they’d found it earlier lol