Soviet weapons

13»

Comments

• CuJIA_B_PRAVDE
    20 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    I am also outraged that in a single company will not be a story about the red army and will not be able to play for the Soviet soldiers. But you can play for the Germans, who brought so much evil and which killed millions of innocent people. Is this a revision of history?
  • Luggerix
    14 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I am also outraged that in a single company will not be a story about the red army and will not be able to play for the Soviet soldiers. But you can play for the Germans, who brought so much evil and which killed millions of innocent people. Is this a revision of history?

You ask why you can play as Germany? Then I have to ask: Why you want to play as Soviet Union, which brought so much evil and killed millions of innocent people? It was a bloody war, neither side was innocent. So it would be nice to have a War Story for every faction.
  • Big-B05S
    67 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Noromiz wrote: »
    When the PPSh-41 with a good ol drum mag finally arrives, then the Medic will be fun to play ^^

Would be pretty damn wrong if the PPSH had the very same drum mag they copied off the KP-31 while the KP-31 would be left without.
  • MrCrecer13
    54 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Big-B05S wrote: »
    Noromiz wrote: »
    When the PPSh-41 with a good ol drum mag finally arrives, then the Medic will be fun to play ^^

Would be pretty damn wrong if the PPSH had the very same drum mag they copied off the KP-31 while the KP-31 would be left without.

I think PPSH-41 will be like Suomi - it will start with a 35-box magazine and 71 cartridge drum magazine after the upgrade.
  • robmcewen
    2883 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    The U.****.R will come to the game, fingers crossed they won’t be all be snow maps, maybe Kursk. Personally I think it’s very odd on DICE’s part that the french army won’t make a appearance at launch.
  • Big-B05S
    MrCrecer13 wrote: »

I think PPSH-41 will be like Suomi - it will start with a 35-box magazine and 71 cartridge drum magazine after the upgrade.

The Suomi starts with a (less common) 20 round mag and upgrades to the 50 round "coffin" mag and is completely missing its iconic
    drum mag. Like I said it would be an utter travesty if the PPSH got the 70 round drum that they copied off the KP-31.
  • Sixclicks
    5051 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I'm sure they'll all be added relatively soon after launch. There were some guns in the single player that didn't make the multiplayer list either. Such as the Chauchat.
  • CuJIA_B_PRAVDE
    20 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Luggerix wrote: »
    You ask why you can play as Germany? Then I have to ask: Why you want to play as Soviet Union, which brought so much evil and killed millions of innocent people? It was a bloody war, neither side was innocent. So it would be nice to have a War Story for every faction.

Only the ignorant can compare the USSR and Germany. The USSR liberated the world from the plague of the 20th century-N_a_z_i_s_m. The USSR destroyed 75% of the AXIS ' military power. 27 million Soviet citizens died in that war, with military losses comparable to Germany.(Britain and the United States lost a total of 400 thousand), the Soviet Union lost millions of innocent civilians, women, elderly and children. In the USSR, hundreds of cities and thousands of villages were completely destroyed and turned to dust, millions of people were taken into slavery in Germany, millions of civilians were killed only on the grounds that they were not Aryans. And in the game instead of the red army in a single company represented by the Germans. Where is the logic? Although about the logic of the "Dice" there are a lot of jokes.
  • Big-B05S
    edited October 2018
    Only the ignorant can compare the USSR and Germany. The USSR liberated the world from the plague of the 20th century-N_a_z_i_s_m. The USSR destroyed 75% of the AXIS ' military power. 27 million Soviet citizens died in that war, with military losses comparable to Germany.(Britain and the United States lost a total of 400 thousand), the Soviet Union lost millions of innocent civilians, women, elderly and children. In the USSR, hundreds of cities and thousands of villages were completely destroyed and turned to dust, millions of people were taken into slavery in Germany, millions of civilians were killed only on the grounds that they were not Aryans. And in the game instead of the red army in a single company represented by the Germans. Where is the logic? Although about the logic of the "Dice" there are a lot of jokes.

Lol where are you getting these numbers? The casualties for Germany for Western and Eastern fronts were roughly 5 million each so no USSR did not destroy 75% of German military. And not only Germans are to be blamed for high civilian casualties the communist leadership cared little for their people and did not bother much with evacuations they practically knowingly left people to die. And if Mr. Moustache cared very little for his people he cared even less for his soldiers because USSRs military tactics relied mostly on throwing so much meat in the grinder that the grinder would jam. Had the war had even manpower on both sides the USSR would have not lasted a year before they would have had to surrender. And in the end the Soviets proved they were no better than the N.azis by **** almost every woman in Germany when they won. You also forget that EA is a western game publisher and most their games are made for primarily to entertain western audiences
  • MrCrecer13
    54 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

Lol where are you getting these numbers? The casualties for Germany for Western and Eastern fronts were roughly 5 million each so no USSR did not destroy 75% of German military. And not only Germans are to be blamed for high civilian casualties the communist leadership cared little for their people and did not bother much with evacuations they practically knowingly left people to die. And if Mr. Moustache cared very little for his people he cared even less for his soldiers because USSRs military tactics relied mostly on throwing so much meat in the grinder that the grinder would jam. Had the war had even manpower on both sides the USSR would have not lasted a year before they would have had to surrender. And in the end the Soviets proved they were no better than the N.azis by **** almost every woman in Germany when they won. You also forget that EA is a western game publisher and most their games are made for primarily to entertain western audiences

Oh dear, another historian has seen enough of the Enemy at the Gates and claims about 2 million **** women.
    Two conflicting myths invented about the Red Army:
    - Evil NKVD were everywhere and if you fart without orders you will be shot and machine gun
    - 2 million women ****

And now start to think with your head and not with propaganda.
  • ninjapenquinuk
    1395 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Luggerix wrote: »

No doubting the Soviets huge loses, but the USSR were hardly benign 'liberators' were they? How long did they occupy many Eastern European countries for after they were 'liberated'?
  • DeadlyDanDaMan
    615 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited November 2018
    Germany was NEVER allied with anyone. They just pretended to be. Adolf (apparently his last name is censored for some dumb reason) broke every treaty he ever signed.

I suspect the Italians and Japanese who were both officially in the Axis alliance would be extremely surprised at your statement.

Lol, and you think Adolf actually cared at all about them?! No, he didn't. Not in the slightest. He would've taken over their countries too if given the chance. I can 100% guarantee that. You people seem to forget that Adolf didn't want JUST Europe, he wanted the WHOLE WORLD. That was why he started doing his twisted eugenics programs. He was trying to create a "superior" human race.
  • killerphish
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member

lol, how many division did Germany throw at the eastern front? you got no clue.