Opening Up Incursions to Be Downloaded Again

Helper01
0 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
It seems that little, if anything, is being done regarding this game anymore. However, some friends of mine and I would greatly appreciate being able to at least download it to play it together. It sounds like it's right up our alley in regards to the gameplay style. It seems to have been available for only a limited time, but I can't find anything related to this, nor how to install it again. How can it be downloaded and installed?

Comments

• ShevermiN
    306 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited October 23
    You need 10 players to start a game..... another smart move by the dev's ?? ergo nobody plays the game they made. Think of how much time and money went into yet another failed game mode ( after hardline's comp mode).
    If they just upped the game to 20 players and allowed private servers to start with 4 players the incursions would be rocking along.