Weekly BF

Sentry kits

«1
Communist1939
4 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Hello, why are the developers going to take away sentry kits in BFV? I really liked them in BF1 it sometimes was the keys to a major breakthrough in the battles. Pls reconsider them in the game, I would hate to see them gone. At least keep the flamethrower kits and maybe a anti tank one? sry for my english comrates hope u all understand.

Comments

  • VincentNZ
    3227 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    The flamethrower will be a squad call-in though, so that is in-game.
  • SergeantGekko
    72 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Some people consider elite classes a cheap way to farm kills and Dice decided to remove those from the game. Instead you get those squad supplies like super heavy tanks or V-1 rockets. I don't really think elites will return at all.

    Yeah, that's exactly what they are. Too easy to continue non-stop killing spree.
  • MacaqueX
    674 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Some people consider elite classes a cheap way to farm kills and Dice decided to remove those from the game. Instead you get those squad supplies like super heavy tanks or V-1 rockets. I don't really think elites will return at all.

    God bless for that, pickups are swbf thing. Let them stay there, we don't need OP boba the fatt killing Germans on Normandy.
  • Mystriall
    497 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Ye, nothings wrose than the re-skinned tanks (horses) that the horsemen trolled the battlefield with. I mean you could fix your horse with the monkeywrench?? And the whole doing 13 damage on a HS because he's riding a horse was also annoying. So glad the elite classes are gone.
  • ATF_lateDENT
    304 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Sentry Kits and Behemoths are a BF1 thing. If you enjoy them, keep playing BF1. Personally I like it when DICE switches some things but between Battlefield games. If they didn't switch anything, then people would complain that they were being charged again for the same game with just 'skins' being changed.

    There is no satisfying some people.
  • lorenzburg
    63 postsMember Member
    Probably the Behemoths and Elite kits should remain a BF1 peculiarity, but some kits need to come back, especially the flametroopers.
  • thecajun
    68 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    lorenzburg wrote: »
    Probably the Behemoths and Elite kits should remain a BF1 peculiarity, but some kits need to come back, especially the flametroopers.

    I wouldn't necessarily want the FlameTrooper back because it was just too tanky and like others have said about elites they were just used for farming kills but having a flamethrower as a weapon option would be nice. Someone mentioned it is a squad call in, that would be nice if he's correct.
  • madman001able
    611 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    thecajun wrote: »
    lorenzburg wrote: »
    Probably the Behemoths and Elite kits should remain a BF1 peculiarity, but some kits need to come back, especially the flametroopers.

    I wouldn't necessarily want the FlameTrooper back because it was just too tanky and like others have said about elites they were just used for farming kills but having a flamethrower as a weapon option would be nice. Someone mentioned it is a squad call in, that would be nice if he's correct.

    Yeah, you go ahead and strap on that incendiary bomb lol. What could possibly go wrong, 😆
  • MONEYPYR0
    828 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    thecajun wrote: »
    lorenzburg wrote: »
    Probably the Behemoths and Elite kits should remain a BF1 peculiarity, but some kits need to come back, especially the flametroopers.

    I wouldn't necessarily want the FlameTrooper back because it was just too tanky and like others have said about elites they were just used for farming kills but having a flamethrower as a weapon option would be nice. Someone mentioned it is a squad call in, that would be nice if he's correct.

    Not sure about a flamethrower being a squad drop, but I know the British could call in a flame tank.
    thecajun wrote: »
    lorenzburg wrote: »
    Probably the Behemoths and Elite kits should remain a BF1 peculiarity, but some kits need to come back, especially the flametroopers.

    I wouldn't necessarily want the FlameTrooper back because it was just too tanky and like others have said about elites they were just used for farming kills but having a flamethrower as a weapon option would be nice. Someone mentioned it is a squad call in, that would be nice if he's correct.

    Yeah, you go ahead and strap on that incendiary bomb lol. What could possibly go wrong, 😆

    I mean, most flamethrowers in WWII used liquid instead of gas that would be lit on fire, so getting shot in the tank wouldn't do anything expect drain the liquid out.
  • madman001able
    611 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    MONEYPYR0 wrote: »
    thecajun wrote: »
    lorenzburg wrote: »
    Probably the Behemoths and Elite kits should remain a BF1 peculiarity, but some kits need to come back, especially the flametroopers.

    I wouldn't necessarily want the FlameTrooper back because it was just too tanky and like others have said about elites they were just used for farming kills but having a flamethrower as a weapon option would be nice. Someone mentioned it is a squad call in, that would be nice if he's correct.

    Not sure about a flamethrower being a squad drop, but I know the British could call in a flame tank.
    thecajun wrote: »
    lorenzburg wrote: »
    Probably the Behemoths and Elite kits should remain a BF1 peculiarity, but some kits need to come back, especially the flametroopers.

    I wouldn't necessarily want the FlameTrooper back because it was just too tanky and like others have said about elites they were just used for farming kills but having a flamethrower as a weapon option would be nice. Someone mentioned it is a squad call in, that would be nice if he's correct.

    Yeah, you go ahead and strap on that incendiary bomb lol. What could possibly go wrong, 😆

    I mean, most flamethrowers in WWII used liquid instead of gas that would be lit on fire, so getting shot in the tank wouldn't do anything expect drain the liquid out.

    Might want to do your research on that lol.
  • MONEYPYR0
    828 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    MONEYPYR0 wrote: »
    thecajun wrote: »
    lorenzburg wrote: »
    Probably the Behemoths and Elite kits should remain a BF1 peculiarity, but some kits need to come back, especially the flametroopers.

    I wouldn't necessarily want the FlameTrooper back because it was just too tanky and like others have said about elites they were just used for farming kills but having a flamethrower as a weapon option would be nice. Someone mentioned it is a squad call in, that would be nice if he's correct.

    Not sure about a flamethrower being a squad drop, but I know the British could call in a flame tank.
    thecajun wrote: »
    lorenzburg wrote: »
    Probably the Behemoths and Elite kits should remain a BF1 peculiarity, but some kits need to come back, especially the flametroopers.

    I wouldn't necessarily want the FlameTrooper back because it was just too tanky and like others have said about elites they were just used for farming kills but having a flamethrower as a weapon option would be nice. Someone mentioned it is a squad call in, that would be nice if he's correct.

    Yeah, you go ahead and strap on that incendiary bomb lol. What could possibly go wrong, 😆

    I mean, most flamethrowers in WWII used liquid instead of gas that would be lit on fire, so getting shot in the tank wouldn't do anything expect drain the liquid out.

    Might want to do your research on that lol.

    I have. Military flamethrowers back in the day used liquid ingited by a little torch at the end of the barrel to shoot flames out. If you shot a hole in the tank holding the liquid, it would not blow up the user into flames. Now commercial flamethrowers DO use gas, typically propane, to shoot out the fire, and if you shot that, it would explode.
  • madman001able
    611 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    MONEYPYR0 wrote: »
    MONEYPYR0 wrote: »
    thecajun wrote: »
    lorenzburg wrote: »
    Probably the Behemoths and Elite kits should remain a BF1 peculiarity, but some kits need to come back, especially the flametroopers.

    I wouldn't necessarily want the FlameTrooper back because it was just too tanky and like others have said about elites they were just used for farming kills but having a flamethrower as a weapon option would be nice. Someone mentioned it is a squad call in, that would be nice if he's correct.

    Not sure about a flamethrower being a squad drop, but I know the British could call in a flame tank.
    thecajun wrote: »
    lorenzburg wrote: »
    Probably the Behemoths and Elite kits should remain a BF1 peculiarity, but some kits need to come back, especially the flametroopers.

    I wouldn't necessarily want the FlameTrooper back because it was just too tanky and like others have said about elites they were just used for farming kills but having a flamethrower as a weapon option would be nice. Someone mentioned it is a squad call in, that would be nice if he's correct.

    Yeah, you go ahead and strap on that incendiary bomb lol. What could possibly go wrong, 😆

    I mean, most flamethrowers in WWII used liquid instead of gas that would be lit on fire, so getting shot in the tank wouldn't do anything expect drain the liquid out.

    Might want to do your research on that lol.

    I have. Military flamethrowers back in the day used liquid ingited by a little torch at the end of the barrel to shoot flames out. If you shot a hole in the tank holding the liquid, it would not blow up the user into flames. Now commercial flamethrowers DO use gas, typically propane, to shoot out the fire, and if you shot that, it would explode.

    It would if shot multiple times, or the user ignited himself with the torch end lol.
  • MONEYPYR0
    828 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    MONEYPYR0 wrote: »
    MONEYPYR0 wrote: »
    thecajun wrote: »
    lorenzburg wrote: »
    Probably the Behemoths and Elite kits should remain a BF1 peculiarity, but some kits need to come back, especially the flametroopers.

    I wouldn't necessarily want the FlameTrooper back because it was just too tanky and like others have said about elites they were just used for farming kills but having a flamethrower as a weapon option would be nice. Someone mentioned it is a squad call in, that would be nice if he's correct.

    Not sure about a flamethrower being a squad drop, but I know the British could call in a flame tank.
    thecajun wrote: »
    lorenzburg wrote: »
    Probably the Behemoths and Elite kits should remain a BF1 peculiarity, but some kits need to come back, especially the flametroopers.

    I wouldn't necessarily want the FlameTrooper back because it was just too tanky and like others have said about elites they were just used for farming kills but having a flamethrower as a weapon option would be nice. Someone mentioned it is a squad call in, that would be nice if he's correct.

    Yeah, you go ahead and strap on that incendiary bomb lol. What could possibly go wrong, 😆

    I mean, most flamethrowers in WWII used liquid instead of gas that would be lit on fire, so getting shot in the tank wouldn't do anything expect drain the liquid out.

    Might want to do your research on that lol.

    I have. Military flamethrowers back in the day used liquid ingited by a little torch at the end of the barrel to shoot flames out. If you shot a hole in the tank holding the liquid, it would not blow up the user into flames. Now commercial flamethrowers DO use gas, typically propane, to shoot out the fire, and if you shot that, it would explode.

    It would if shot multiple times, or the user ignited himself with the torch end lol.

    The liquid pouring out would need to come in contact with other fire to have any real damage though.

    Maybe stop watching too many movies to be your sources
  • madman001able
    611 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    MONEYPYR0 wrote: »
    MONEYPYR0 wrote: »
    MONEYPYR0 wrote: »
    thecajun wrote: »
    lorenzburg wrote: »
    Probably the Behemoths and Elite kits should remain a BF1 peculiarity, but some kits need to come back, especially the flametroopers.

    I wouldn't necessarily want the FlameTrooper back because it was just too tanky and like others have said about elites they were just used for farming kills but having a flamethrower as a weapon option would be nice. Someone mentioned it is a squad call in, that would be nice if he's correct.

    Not sure about a flamethrower being a squad drop, but I know the British could call in a flame tank.
    thecajun wrote: »
    lorenzburg wrote: »
    Probably the Behemoths and Elite kits should remain a BF1 peculiarity, but some kits need to come back, especially the flametroopers.

    I wouldn't necessarily want the FlameTrooper back because it was just too tanky and like others have said about elites they were just used for farming kills but having a flamethrower as a weapon option would be nice. Someone mentioned it is a squad call in, that would be nice if he's correct.

    Yeah, you go ahead and strap on that incendiary bomb lol. What could possibly go wrong, 😆

    I mean, most flamethrowers in WWII used liquid instead of gas that would be lit on fire, so getting shot in the tank wouldn't do anything expect drain the liquid out.

    Might want to do your research on that lol.

    I have. Military flamethrowers back in the day used liquid ingited by a little torch at the end of the barrel to shoot flames out. If you shot a hole in the tank holding the liquid, it would not blow up the user into flames. Now commercial flamethrowers DO use gas, typically propane, to shoot out the fire, and if you shot that, it would explode.

    It would if shot multiple times, or the user ignited himself with the torch end lol.

    The liquid pouring out would need to come in contact with other fire to have any real damage though.

    Maybe stop watching too many movies to be your sources

    How about you actually look up how they work? There are plenty of real eye witness accounts of the users of these weapon being blown up or burned alive during ww2 and vietnam.
  • MONEYPYR0
    828 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    MONEYPYR0 wrote: »
    MONEYPYR0 wrote: »
    MONEYPYR0 wrote: »
    thecajun wrote: »
    lorenzburg wrote: »
    Probably the Behemoths and Elite kits should remain a BF1 peculiarity, but some kits need to come back, especially the flametroopers.

    I wouldn't necessarily want the FlameTrooper back because it was just too tanky and like others have said about elites they were just used for farming kills but having a flamethrower as a weapon option would be nice. Someone mentioned it is a squad call in, that would be nice if he's correct.

    Not sure about a flamethrower being a squad drop, but I know the British could call in a flame tank.
    thecajun wrote: »
    lorenzburg wrote: »
    Probably the Behemoths and Elite kits should remain a BF1 peculiarity, but some kits need to come back, especially the flametroopers.

    I wouldn't necessarily want the FlameTrooper back because it was just too tanky and like others have said about elites they were just used for farming kills but having a flamethrower as a weapon option would be nice. Someone mentioned it is a squad call in, that would be nice if he's correct.

    Yeah, you go ahead and strap on that incendiary bomb lol. What could possibly go wrong, 😆

    I mean, most flamethrowers in WWII used liquid instead of gas that would be lit on fire, so getting shot in the tank wouldn't do anything expect drain the liquid out.

    Might want to do your research on that lol.

    I have. Military flamethrowers back in the day used liquid ingited by a little torch at the end of the barrel to shoot flames out. If you shot a hole in the tank holding the liquid, it would not blow up the user into flames. Now commercial flamethrowers DO use gas, typically propane, to shoot out the fire, and if you shot that, it would explode.

    It would if shot multiple times, or the user ignited himself with the torch end lol.

    The liquid pouring out would need to come in contact with other fire to have any real damage though.

    Maybe stop watching too many movies to be your sources

    How about you actually look up how they work? There are plenty of real eye witness accounts of the users of these weapon being blown up or burned alive during ww2 and vietnam.

    I have looked up how they work. Why dont you use these accounts you've heard to prove me wrong? I'll admit I'm wrong if you actually show me some proof. The way you initially worded your statement made it seem like you think that a single shot is going to set it off, and blow up the user, which isn't true.
  • madman001able
    611 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    There is also video footage if you want to take it that far, i don't recommend it if you are easily disturbed though.
  • MarxistDictator
    4953 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited October 2018
    Hey he saw it in saving private ryan so that must have been how it went down :D

    I actually like killing elites more than using them, killing one 1v1 when they're at 100 health is the ultimate insult. I actually find the tank hunter to be the most obnoxious because they hide like snipers, the rest are easy to kill.

    The villar was broken tho.
  • Woodlbrad
    673 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Add some of the bf1 elite kits as skins.
  • madman001able
    611 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    MONEYPYR0 wrote: »
    MONEYPYR0 wrote: »
    MONEYPYR0 wrote: »
    MONEYPYR0 wrote: »
    thecajun wrote: »
    lorenzburg wrote: »
    Probably the Behemoths and Elite kits should remain a BF1 peculiarity, but some kits need to come back, especially the flametroopers.

    I wouldn't necessarily want the FlameTrooper back because it was just too tanky and like others have said about elites they were just used for farming kills but having a flamethrower as a weapon option would be nice. Someone mentioned it is a squad call in, that would be nice if he's correct.

    Not sure about a flamethrower being a squad drop, but I know the British could call in a flame tank.
    thecajun wrote: »
    lorenzburg wrote: »
    Probably the Behemoths and Elite kits should remain a BF1 peculiarity, but some kits need to come back, especially the flametroopers.

    I wouldn't necessarily want the FlameTrooper back because it was just too tanky and like others have said about elites they were just used for farming kills but having a flamethrower as a weapon option would be nice. Someone mentioned it is a squad call in, that would be nice if he's correct.

    Yeah, you go ahead and strap on that incendiary bomb lol. What could possibly go wrong, 😆

    I mean, most flamethrowers in WWII used liquid instead of gas that would be lit on fire, so getting shot in the tank wouldn't do anything expect drain the liquid out.

    Might want to do your research on that lol.

    I have. Military flamethrowers back in the day used liquid ingited by a little torch at the end of the barrel to shoot flames out. If you shot a hole in the tank holding the liquid, it would not blow up the user into flames. Now commercial flamethrowers DO use gas, typically propane, to shoot out the fire, and if you shot that, it would explode.

    It would if shot multiple times, or the user ignited himself with the torch end lol.

    The liquid pouring out would need to come in contact with other fire to have any real damage though.

    Maybe stop watching too many movies to be your sources

    How about you actually look up how they work? There are plenty of real eye witness accounts of the users of these weapon being blown up or burned alive during ww2 and vietnam.

    I have looked up how they work. Why dont you use these accounts you've heard to prove me wrong? I'll admit I'm wrong if you actually show me some proof. The way you initially worded your statement made it seem like you think that a single shot is going to set it off, and blow up the user, which isn't true.

    I never implied that, yet another point you are wrong about it would seem. Google exist for a reason there guy, makes fact checking super easy.
Sign In or Register to comment.