BF1 Server Oceana sick of map / mode loop

Annomation_Lappy
1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
Hi players! A few mates have gotten together to rent a server as we are sick of the current servers just repeating on loop so if anyone is keen to jump in to our server for a last hoora leading up to BF5 then come join in on the fun. Feel free to post a message if u want a specific map or mode added. Look up our server created by Disciple_yahweh in Oceana!

Comments

• -Antares65z
    1634 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Hi players! A few mates have gotten together to rent a server as we are sick of the current servers just repeating on loop so if anyone is keen to jump in to our server for a last hoora leading up to BF5 then come join in on the fun. Feel free to post a message if u want a specific map or mode added. Look up our server created by Disciple_yahweh in Oceana!

I'd post this in the proper platform and general chat boards. Also the name of the server and the battlefieldtracker.com link if you really want people to find it. I'm not aware of being able to search for a server by the owner's name.
  • Annomation_Lappy
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Thanks man yeah I got no clue what I’m doing. I tried posting it in general chat but someone closed it! I’ll locate the tracker link like you suggested