Is there any info if Dice will step up their anti cheat system?

Popa2caps
580 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
I really hope they have something in place over Battlefield 1 anti cheat system. I'm not one to think everyone is cheating, i'm not that type of person, but there are countless times of people just knowing my location without ever shooting or moving (Just makes me mad when you get these people who come directly to me without ever being spotted or making sounds to show my location).

I say this because i come from console gaming, and some people act very odd on PC, like pre shooting walls etc. Dice please have something in place, ether a small record death ingame or a server record like PUBG could help. Also if they have free accounts, they should only play on their server, i'm sorry if it looks like a rant, i just hate all cheating.

Comments

  • MONEYPYR0
    828 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Popa2caps wrote: »
    I say this because i come from console gaming, and some people act very odd on PC, like pre shooting walls etc.

    I'm Xbox One, and I do that all the time on Metro in BF4. I occasionally do it when I KNOW someone is around a corner, either from teammates spotting them, I saw them go that way, or I see the gunfire from that spot. Not an odd sight really. Sure it's annoying when it happens to you, but I just figure its one of the three things I mentioned.
  • Popa2caps
    580 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    MONEYPYR0 wrote: »
    Popa2caps wrote: »
    I say this because i come from console gaming, and some people act very odd on PC, like pre shooting walls etc.

    I'm Xbox One, and I do that all the time on Metro in BF4. I occasionally do it when I KNOW someone is around a corner, either from teammates spotting them, I saw them go that way, or I see the gunfire from that spot. Not an odd sight really. Sure it's annoying when it happens to you, but I just figure its one of the three things I mentioned.

    Like for example, if you ever try Battlefield 1 on PC, some people (not all the time) will just come directly to you. I tested this when i seen something odd for the first time. I made a solo squad and went into a empty building out of the way, and waited. This person comes right up to my location and pre shoots while i'm behind the wall.

    I have played years on Xbox, and you would get people to know your location ether by hearing you, Spotting you, or killcam. Nothing like PC Battlefield 1, just bunch of ESP people it's rare to flank without someone coming directly to you, as all i'm saying.

    I really wish more would go into anti cheat, only thing consoles have to worry about at the moment is radar hacks like there are in PUBG Xbox.
  • warslag
    1594 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Poor Dice for making a product that facilitates the harassment of the very people that buy it.
  • Carbonic
    1555 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    edited October 2018
    warslag wrote: »
    Poor Dice for making a product that facilitates the harassment of the very people that buy it.
    I don't get what you mean. It makes as much sense to me as saying we should also consider road builders as facilitating bank robberies because they build roads.
    In any case, like the rest of you, I'm looking forward to seeing how the anti-cheat is going to work in BFV, I very rarely see cheaters in BF1 so I'm not that worried.
  • warslag
    1594 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Carbonic wrote: »
    warslag wrote: »
    Poor Dice for making a product that facilitates the harassment of the very people that buy it.
    I don't get what you mean. It makes as much sense to me as saying we should also consider road builders as facilitating bank robberies because they build roads.
    In any case, like the rest of you, I'm looking forward to seeing how the anti-cheat is going to work in BFV, I very rarely see cheaters in BF1 so I'm not that worried.

    That's not the same thing at all.
Sign In or Register to comment.