Anybody else playing bf1 just to get bfv skins/tokens?

2»

Comments

• DarkestHour138
    992 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    MONEYPYR0 wrote: »
    Is this the last set of RTBFV stuff? I want to free up some space, but I dont wanna have to reinstall if there's going to be some more stuff next week

Not sure if it's the last RTBFV stage but it is last chance to earn the tokens.

• MONEYPYR0
    828 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    MONEYPYR0 wrote: »
    Is this the last set of RTBFV stuff? I want to free up some space, but I dont wanna have to reinstall if there's going to be some more stuff next week

Not sure if it's the last RTBFV stage but it is last chance to earn the tokens.

I think the tokens are what most people were wanting to get. Heck, I'm even playing on my friends account to get them for him, since I KNOW he aint good enough to get the 80,000 points this week, lol
  • Gforce81
    3666 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Recieved my SCUF controller last night, and oh boy is it gonna be an adjustment

Definitely not used to having paddles on the back of the controller

I over tightened the hair triggers at first, and suddenly could no longer sprint, and was firing my weapon with stance changes

Got that figured out, but I'm glad we have a couple weeks. Gonna spend some time with it in BF1 and try to get accustomed.

It's funny, being able to keep R thumb on the stick while crouching/sliding instead of needing to rely on the circle button, really makes the slide momentum nerf apparent lol

Totally loving the longer triggers, trigger stops, and more sensitive pull tho for sure
  • xx_Dante2k_xx
    615 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Nope, still having fun. I enjoyed BF1 for 2 years, its time to swap it for BF5, but that wont happen till 09.11.2018!

Me too I'm still having fun ptfo with the carcano, martini and the RSC. Looking forward to BFV though.
  • warslag
    1417 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited October 2018
    I only log in to do the road to Battlefield V things. I don't really enjoy BF1 anymore or intend to buy BFV at this stage.
  • KamikazeK7
    331 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    warslag wrote: »
    I only log in to do the road to Battlefield V things. I don't really enjoy BF1 anymore or intend to buy BFV at this stage.
    So you log into bf1 to play a game you dont like and get free stuff for a game you dont intend to buy? Im speechless.
  • warslag
    1417 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    KamikazeK7 wrote: »
    So you log into bf1 to play a game you dont like and get free stuff for a game you dont intend to buy? Im speechless.

I didn't say I did the Road to Battlefield thing for free stuff.
  • Kongo030
    643 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    It feels like a lot of seal clubbing going on in BF 1 on PS4. Maybe freebies just got the game? I still enjoy it and after mortar truck harassment I find the infiltrator kit very helpful in spaming arty from spawn.
  • Sixclicks
    5073 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    KamikazeK7 wrote: »

Not intending to buy it doesn't mean he won't eventually decide to buy it anyway. Could be waiting to see how it goes after launch.
  • Kongo030
    643 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Playing one hour every Tuesday isn't much to get it just in case.