[RoG] Revolution of Gaming Recruiting

cody120039
3 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
First off I'm part of a bigger community Rogcommunity.com, in this community resides my battlefield brigade(or clan if you like). We are always looking for new members to join up and play some battlefield. God like skill not required, casual for the most part. We do have a freaking good pilot in BF1 if you think you can best him that can be arranged, I'd be rooting for you. Thanks for your time. GT CODYTH3SCRUB message me if interested

Comments

• Arbm19
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited October 31
    I've been a member of RoG since 2014 and can't think of a better place to be. We have wonderful Staff Teams available as well, such as our Event Staff, who keep community events jumping for everyone to have a great time. We have some great Battlefield players who you can always trust to watch your back and help you get better at the game while having a blast. You can hit me up on Xbox at RoG Arbm RV too if you ever want to squad up with any of us!
  • cody120039
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    BF V is nearly here!!!