Battlefield 3 on ps4

The title says it all

Comments

• TEKNOCODE
    10708 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    The title says it all

Actually, it doesn’t.

Is the title a question or a statement?
  • EA_Cian
    822 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, EA Staff (retired), Battlefield V
    I've moved this to Off-Topic for now, OP you may not have posting permissions here but as this was in the BFV section and about BF3 it wasn't really relevant to the category. :smile:

That said, I'm going to guess you're looking for some remaster of BF3 on current generation consoles? Let's kick the conversation off from there. :smile:
  • crusam7
    114 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    EA_Cian wrote: »
    I've moved this to Off-Topic for now, OP you may not have posting permissions here but as this was in the BFV section and about BF3 it wasn't really relevant to the category. :smile:

That said, I'm going to guess you're looking for some remaster of BF3 on current generation consoles? Let's kick the conversation off from there. :smile:

it will be the best new for me, i will buy it any price i cant get the same feeling in all new bfs, bf3 is just the perfect dosage of realism and fun, it's not casual like bf4& bf1 , it's nervous and very competitive ( perrfect aim assist), the gunplay is smooth , how soldier switch weapen how he turns it's fast and verry enjoyable, and all in amazing maps that offer direct and tactical fights. i miss all in this game especialy Bflag on bazar and my favorite game mode squad rush. i miss to do tournament like good old days. me and my all my friends on ps4 we want it on ps4 as soon as possible. thanks
  • CRAZY_EVAN1
    147 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    bf4 re-mastered too... why not?
  • dA_9_eL_81
    1770 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

Because you can buy BF4 for 2USD on PSN and go ahead and just play it now...
  • crusam7
    114 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    dA_9_eL_81 wrote: »

Because you can buy BF4 for 2USD on PSN and go ahead and just play it now...

becouse BF4 is boring and casual ( aim assist over power) and BF3 is fun and competitive ( perfect aim assist )
  • Sonic5745
    422 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I would love to see this game come to the PS4 and/or even the PS5 when that comes out. BF3 was the first BF that I've ever played and is my 2nd favorite in the series. A lot of good memories. Some not-to-good ones too as I was learning to play a BF game for the first time. :D

Would be even better if all of the great DLC was included with the game for free. Aftermath is probably my favorite BF DLC even to this day. It felt so different from the rest of the game and the other DLCs.