Early access ?

akk_fin
47 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
I’m member of EA Access and I have ordered standard (disc) version of the game. So have I early access on 9th or not ?

Comments

• DarkestHour138
    992 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    You do. You'll have 10 hours from the 9th until the 20th.
  • spychodelics
    176 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    You need to have EA Premier Access in order to play from the 9th.
  • DarkestHour138
    992 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    You need to have EA Premier Access in order to play from the 9th.

EA Premier Access isn't a thing. There is EA Access on Xbox, which he has, which grants you a 10 hour trial on Nov 9th.

https://www.ea.com/games/battlefield/news/ways-to-play-early
  • akk_fin
    47 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    ^ Thank you. Hope that I get that disc soon enough :smiley:
  • spychodelics
    176 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Im sorry, i didnt see that he uses an xbox.
  • Radious1987
    511 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Only on PC with orgin access premier you can play full game from 9th without any time limit.