Dice/EA!! All the heat is off now!!

mav_smileyface
1313 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Because blizzard just gone an did a big massive whoopsie do dah! Destroying its reputation as a company in an instant!! so battlefield 5 can no longer do any wrong haha

Comments

• Because blizzard just gone an did a big massive whoopsie do dah! Destroying its reputation as a company in an instant!! so battlefield 5 can no longer do any wrong haha

?
  • DeadlyDanDaMan
    615 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Because blizzard just gone an did a big massive whoopsie do dah! Destroying its reputation as a company in an instant!! so battlefield 5 can no longer do any wrong haha

?

I think OP is referring to Blizzard announcing they are releasing a Diablo mobile game.
  • Because blizzard just gone an did a big massive whoopsie do dah! Destroying its reputation as a company in an instant!! so battlefield 5 can no longer do any wrong haha

?

I think OP is referring to Blizzard announcing they are releasing a Diablo mobile game.

Meh, how is that worse than the p2w hearthstone, the old-old-old subscription mmo they run, the ridiculous overwatch lootbox bs or the awful diablo 3 or the outrageously bad hots where you have to pay for heroes individually, like in that dota copy game League of legends.
    The company is the worst that has ever been popular, it's just they have diehard, silly fans. It has been dead for at least 10 years now.
  • m1k3ol
    810 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Moderator
    Diablo 3 has a long time that got fixed, with all that auction house removal and other stuff...

It's like talking bad about SWBF2 lootboxes when that got corrected a year ago and the game is good now...
  • m1k3ol wrote: »
    Diablo 3 has a long time that got fixed, with all that auction house removal and other stuff...

It's like talking bad about SWBF2 lootboxes when that got corrected a year ago and the game is good now...

I never mentioned any auction related stuff, right? It's just that the game is bad. simply bad. Uninspired classes, mindless grind with little variety. It's just not good.
  • xxxCoOlBr33zExxx
    3860 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    edited November 2018
    Moved to Off-Topic area since it has nothing to do with BFV.

-CB
  • Tactical_wizzzeR
    291 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Overwatch World Cup is bringing more viewers than Fortnite, and Activision Blizzard are about to launch actual cereal based on a meme for potential BILLIONS.

Warcraft 3 is getting a remaster, WOW is getting classic mode for old time fans.

that Diablo mobile game is just a side experiment- whereas last year after EA scrapped the Command & Conquer reboot and the main game for PC, after that they have the audacity to make the next MAIN title in Command & Conquer a mobile cash grab with Rivals.

tell me again who are in the "heat"?

I hope the absolute best for Battlefield V, but that's because I love Battlefield and I respect DICE, but EA have so, SO much more heat on their butts than Blizzard it's like burning skeleton laughing at another getting a first degree burn.