what about including Korean war in the next sequel?

coronatingwinnie
3 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
As dice often claims that they like to focus on history that people do not pay much attention, Korean war is the best example. It is far more important than Vietnam war, a war between US and China. Moreover, unlike Vietnam, china received support from USSR, which means you can see Chinese army armed with soviet vehicles in the game

Comments

• MurfCr
    1004 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    would be an interesting conflict put into digital. So many countries participated in that war. The aspect of the Chinese Army flooding across the border would make an interesting war story.
  • coronatingwinnie
    t34, mig jets
  • ThunderTaters
    130 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I mean, do we really want people arguing about cyborg black women fighting for the NK forces? Cause I see that being a thing...

Fyi: I’m all for it, for the lawls.
  • von_Campenstein
    6465 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    That would be my prediction for the next title, BF6 if you will.
  • CRAZY_EVAN1
    147 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    will it have a fictional twist?
  • CRAZY_EVAN1
    a lot of the ideas here for a new battlefield game are pretty good I think they should make all of them, just go for it.
  • coronatingwinnie
    a lot of the ideas here for a new battlefield game are pretty good I think they should make all of them, just go for it.
    I think we can go through cold war. Ussuri skirmish between China and USSR, Israeli-Arabic war, Soviet invasion of Afghan......
  • coronatingwinnie
    nnnnnnn
  • HawkeyeAM47
    1277 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Cold war were it goes hot baby
  • CRAZY_EVAN1
    Cold war were it goes hot baby

:)
  • CRAZY_EVAN1
    can ea and dice send us some merchandise since we are doing their jobs for them?