Cannot post a new topic or reply to a previous one in the Battlefield V - General Discussion section

Normandie-I944
57 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
I was about to start a new topic in the Battlefield V - General Discussion forum section and realized the New Discussion button is missing from to top right corner of the topics list. I also checked if I can post a reply to already existing topics of fellow forum members but I cannot.
The same issue does not exist in other forum sections just in Battlefield V - General Discussion. Can anybody from the moderators could take a look for me? I never received any warnings or notifications that my account is suspended or blocked.
Many thanks in advance for your help.

Comments

• TEKNOCODE
    10711 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I was about to start a new topic in the Battlefield V - General Discussion forum section and realized the New Discussion button is missing from to top right corner of the topics list. I also checked if I can post a reply to already existing topics of fellow forum members but I cannot.
    The same issue does not exist in other forum sections just in Battlefield V - General Discussion. Can anybody from the moderators could take a look for me? I never received any warnings or notifications that my account is suspended or blocked.
    Many thanks in advance for your help.

https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/160885/moderators-unable-to-post-or-reply-in-bfv-discussion#latest
  • IIPrest0nII
    1522 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Hi,

We have a thread dedicated to this problem. Please follow the link posted above by TEKNOCODE.

Closed.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!