So I just re-watch Dunkirk (2017) 4K Edition to prepare myself for BF: V release this coming Friday.

TryHard4ever
63 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
edited November 2018
I can understand why some people say it's boring due to a lack of character building or something to that effect.
Despite that, it is still a damn good film in 2018! Absolutely love the Dogfights in the air. Also loved the background soundtrack!
In my humble opinion, this movie requires repeated viewing to truly appreciate it. A brilliant masterpiece from start to finish.

Comments

• SirBobdk
    3644 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2018
    I did also like that movie.
    My favorites are still
    • A bridge too far (1977)
    • Stalingrad (1993)
  • zombifiedstalker
    257 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I liked the bit at the beginning, where the Brits get shot in the back whilst running away... Mind you, that might just be because my ex-wife is a Brit... :smiley:
  • llPhantom_Limbll
    5002 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Movies... meh. I got myself Churchill's "Second World War" 3 days ago. That's the real thing!