Origin Access Premier doesn't show BF V anymore?!

TheRealCrazyJo
3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
Hello everyone!

I have an Origin Access Premier account and added Battlefield V to my games library some weeks ago. Today, I don't see the game anymore, it's not in my library and not even in the Origin Access games vault... Do you have any infos about that?

Thanks a lot in advance :D

Comments

• ondra3636
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 6
    can you help me ? i have same problem
    Post edited by EA_David on
  • Gunther59
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I have same issue tomorrow is preload day and game is gone
  • Wikstone
    56 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Same problem.
  • cyberfredcobra
    20 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    same problem here (me and many of my friends) I think it s for everyone , tomorrow it will be ok for the preload I presume
  • d3oneGeneral
    13 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I have the same issue, I talked with Origin support and they told me the game is under update. I don't know what does it mean "under update", but they told me I'll get access to BFV on the 9th
  • cyberfredcobra
    20 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    yep , I think it will be ok tomorrow for the preload ;)
  • FriendlyFire1
    22 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    yep , I think it will be ok tomorrow for the preload ;)

Is it OK if I freak out until then?
  • cyberfredcobra
    edited November 6
    just an answer from the chat EA helper :
    There is no need to worry, the BF V will available from 7th Nov. for the Pre Loads.
    This is normal, the same is for every other players. The game will be available from tomorrow on the Origin game library.
  • TheRealCrazyJo
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    We'll see tomorrow, then...
  • EA_David
    134 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, EA Community Manager
    Hi guys, I just wanted to let you know that we are looking into the reports of this.
  • rv112
    129 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I have the same problem. Till yesterday I saw both version. the Premier and my preordered. Now I only see my preordered with start on 15th of November.

c1Fninn.jpg
  • YourLocalPlumber
    1419 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Same here, its gone from my library.
  • Mav3R1c0
    13 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 6
    Post edited by Mav3R1c0 on
  • HaaPeetje
    4 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 6
    rv112 wrote: »
    I have the same problem. Till yesterday I saw both version. the Premier and my preordered. Now I only see my preordered with start on 15th of November.

c1Fninn.jpg

Does this mean the pre-order Deluxe version is a different download than the Origin Access Premier one? I have pre-ordered and have the Deluxe version in my library ready for pre-load. I'm thinking of getting Premier for a month in order to get earlier access, but does this mean I need to download the same game twice? Or is it possible to just install and play the pre-ordered one at the Premier release-day and keep playing it after I'm done with the subscription?
  • LOLGotYerTags
    9321 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    HaaPeetje wrote: »
    rv112 wrote: »

c1Fninn.jpg

Does this mean the pre-order Deluxe version is a different download than the Origin Access Premier one?

No, you're only seeing 2 tiles as there are 2 game licences registered on your account ( one you pre-ordered and the 2nd being from the premiere )

This shouldn't mean you'll have 2 downloads, You'll very likely have 2 executables within the game directory once the game has officially launched for Deluxe owners, One being a trial exe and the other being the regular non-premiere one
  • Darth_Inkar
    17 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 7
    When BF1 launched I had used the 10 hour early trial from Origin Access and I did not need to re-download anything. I bet it will be the same this time.
  • Wikstone
    56 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    #vault-entitlement-failed
  • C4_AU
    9 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    same here
  • crelok
    11 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Just spoke to support Australia about this and he said many are getting the issue and its not a bug,just wait till 12am tonight(for OCE) and it will pop to pre load.So i said ok and thanks.
    Then it popped into my library anyways a moment ago.
  • Lt_Schofield
    16 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 7
    Hi all same for me but there is a simple fix (well it worked for me)
    1: Open Origin and highlight browse games under store then highlight battlefield, then click battlefield V. you should then see a tab to add to Library, click that and it should show up for you.
    note: I have Origin Premier