****The Infamous 442 is Recruiting for PC****

Comments

• Typod360
    28 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Smatters92 wrote: »
    Hey id like to join.
    Origin: Smatters92
    Discord: Smatters#9358

Just sent you a friend's request. We're on now. :)
  • CptSkumbag
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I would be happy to join :)
  • NEX_Alix
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I'd like to join also. Let me know the Discord info.
  • Tymer81
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I would love to join up. Squad play is where its at. I run Medic/Support most games.
    Origin: Tymer81
    discord: Orgash#9308

• Typod360
    28 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    @CptSkumbag @NEX_Alix @Tymer81 I'm sending you all messages with Discord info. :)
  • R1ckyDaMan19
    476 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    What region do you guys play in?
  • Typod360

No set region, we have people from all over. However, the bulk of our group right now plays around 8pm EST US. As we grow we hope to have other main groups that form at times that work for them.
  • R1ckyDaMan19
    476 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2018
    Typod360 wrote: »

No set region, we have people from all over. However, the bulk of our group right now plays around 8pm EST US. As we grow we hope to have other main groups that form at times that work for them.

That is a shame that is during my beauty sleep :(

Do you have any uk based members?

BTW I can relate to your platoon alot as I was leader of a platoon on bf3 for 360 but we split and went to pc and then everyone kind of vanished :/
  • Typod360

No worries. Starting a platoon over from scratch kind of sucks and takes time. lol. The plan is definitely to have groups from all over so there's always people to play with.
  • RareSpawnz95
    15 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

Do you have any uk based members?

BTW I can relate to your platoon alot as I was leader of a platoon on bf3 for 360 but we split and went to pc and then everyone kind of vanished :/

Ricky, Just wanted to say your welcome to join. Right now we have a few members in europe, enough to fill a squad if you were all on. Soon, the platoon will be large enough to house games all over the world at all hours of the day! Thats the dream! If youd like to be a part of that; just let me know and ill send you the details!
  • Shinobikaze
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Like to check out your clan for BFV
  • Carpathian2011
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Sounds interested, message me your discord :)
  • RareSpawnz95
    15 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Sounds interested, message me your discord :)
    Like to check out your clan for BFV

Hey guys, Just sent you some messages. Check your inboxes and get back to me
  • s4ltybon3
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    looking for an active group. thanks! origin : s4ltybon3 discord : s4ltybon3#4998
  • RareSpawnz95
    s4ltybon3 wrote: »
    looking for an active group. thanks! origin : s4ltybon3 discord : s4ltybon3#4998

Great, Sent you a request
  • Chute1st
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Hey I'd like to play with yall. Sick of running around by myself.

origin : Chute1st
    discord : Chute1st#4930
  • scrubtwister
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Add scrubtwista on origin
    Add scrubtwista#9219 discord
  • scrubtwister
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Oops its scrubtwister on origin
  • Typod360
    Chute1st wrote: »
    Hey I'd like to play with yall. Sick of running around by myself.

origin : Chute1st
    discord : Chute1st#4930
    Add scrubtwista on origin
    Add scrubtwista#9219 discord

Hey, I'm messaging you guys invites.
  • YazzaiT1
    1 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Hey guys i would like to join for some Squad plays, Origin name YazzaiT1 and the Discord DrGreeN#3484. Hope to see ya in game !