****The Infamous 442 is Recruiting for PC****

Comments

• Typod360
    28 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    YazzaiT1 wrote: »
    Hey guys i would like to join for some Squad plays, Origin name YazzaiT1 and the Discord DrGreeN#3484. Hope to see ya in game !

Sending you an invite link
  • KAJJIRR10
    3 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Hey looking for good people to play with, my only req is squad/ objective play kdr is not as important to me ;P
  • Yumari_Safari
    100 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Looking for squaddies to play with! Discord: Champagne Papi 👑#5926
  • RareSpawnz95
    15 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Looking for squaddies to play with! Discord: Champagne Papi 👑#5926

I Sent you a FR on Disc
  • RareSpawnz95
    15 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    KAJJIRR10 wrote: »
    Hey looking for good people to play with, my only req is squad/ objective play kdr is not as important to me ;P

Hey there, just sent you a pm
  • RareSpawnz95
    Send me your discord info and ill send you an invite thanks
  • LTAjax
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Hi there, I am interested in joining

Origin: LTAjax

Discord: Ajax#4080
  • Surrog8
    1 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Sign me up;

Surrog8#7782
  • J_Timers
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Looking to join and play.
  • igglezzz
    1 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Yo can you add me man, igglez#9150 on discord.
  • Guts4
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Room for one more team player?

Origin + Discord: Guts4
  • Vatanis
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Looking to join Origin Vatanis and discord Vatanis#1856.
  • Typod360
    28 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Hey, getting all the new comments right now! Message invites incoming.
  • Carpathian2011
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Discord Zackriel#3487 feel free to add me I'd like to join :)
  • Vatanis
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Need invite again accidentely left server trying to fix sound
  • mattmid101
    Send me an invite, Mattmid101 #4871
  • Xafia
    edited November 2018
    Hey guys My name is Paul I'm a UK based avid BF fan looking for some squad based teamplay and hopefully this is the place.
    Origin - Xafia
    Discord - Xafia#8722

I look forward to hearing back from you
  • Typod360
    edited November 2018
    @Carpathian2011 @Vatanis @mattmid101 @Xafia I'm just now getting around to sending you invites. Sorry for the delay!!!! Check your inbox on here, I'll message you the link.
    Post edited by Typod360 on
  • Sleepyhed666
    51 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Im trying to play with people. Hit me up!
  • Typod360
    Im trying to play with people. Hit me up!

Sending you our Discord Link so you can come join us.