bfvtrial.exe needs a product key / Premier

rv112
137 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
edited November 2018
I now have a bfv.exe and bfvtrial.exe in my Battlefield V directory. starting the bfv.exe it says that the game launches on November 15th. Starting the bfvtrial.exe it says that it needs to be activated with a product key but instead of a game name there only is "DisplayName field missing from registry."

Anyone else having this? What is this trial version? I have Premier and preordered the Deluxe as well.

SwZEEIU.jpg

Post edited by xxxCoOlBr33zExxx on

Comments

• CONVEEEN
    162 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Thank you for the code :D I dont have this problems here.... write the support
  • serpico074
    124 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    take that picture off
  • rv112
    137 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Why??
  • LOLGotYerTags
    12835 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Relax, It doesn't display his actual key.

The "key" in the cd key field, Is just an example.
  • JustAYoungSparky
    18 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    It's not even a code... You still have to enter it in.

Also, it's not out until the 9th so I'm not sure why you're trying to post that you're having issues.... lmfao
  • Carbonic
    1305 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Run the game from Origin and you will get better messages about what's wrong.
  • LOLGotYerTags
    12835 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    It's not even a code...

Hence me saying it is an Example.