Road to BFV

Ronin9572
705 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
edited November 8
So I guess that's it for skins than, not even going to wait till the official release date? Also what's up with no Operations Campaigns? Are these all over and done with too? Kind of a bummer on both things!

Comments

• H3rr_Trigg3r
    332 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Not for me. It was more of a bummer wasting my time to come back in preparation for BFV rather than playing other games I want to play. I did it, but I am happy it is over now. Hope BFV isn't the disaster I feel it will be.
  • Ronin9572
    705 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    @H3rr_Trigg3r I was just something different for a change, it's cool they did it. I have multiple accounts so it helped me kill some time and work on stuff. I'm opting out on BFV at this time, not really caring for it and after experiencing EA's "live service" on Battlefront 2 I see the game having the same problems down the line on top of the ones it already has. I'm having a blast with RDR2, so I'm staying with that.
  • Aldor27
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Not for me. It was more of a bummer wasting my time to come back in preparation for BFV rather than playing other games I want to play. I did it, but I am happy it is over now. Hope BFV isn't the disaster I feel it will be.

Disaster?! Maybe Bf1 PC versio is disaster. I'm ex PC player and I must say now I enjoy playing battlefield series more even if there are some bugs. Please tell me some game where is not bugs? 🤔
  • H3rr_Trigg3r
    332 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Aldor27 wrote: »

Disaster?! Maybe Bf1 PC versio is disaster. I'm ex PC player and I must say now I enjoy playing battlefield series more even if there are some bugs. Please tell me some game where is not bugs? 🤔

My comments are in regards to the beta. I thought it felt like COD more than a previous BF title. I hated what they did with planes and tanks. Overall, I just wasn't impressed with it. I hope I end up being wrong, but I am worried I just ultimately wasted money on this game.