We have pushed a fix to address the issue with Rank 20 rewards. If you are missing your rewards for Class Rank 20, please play a match to completion and the Rewards should drop into your Armory.

Thanks for sticking with us.

Are the 3 different Release Dates an "outseason April Joke"?!

2»

Comments

• oxi_lu
    77 postsMember, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Trokey66 wrote: »
    Why is it just the PC/X Box crowd crying?

PS4 doesn't have this additional option yet we aren't complaining.

Well, I'm a PS4 peasant who preordered the deluxe edition. Yet, the only reason I don't complain is because I'm certain they simply don't care about it... But still, it kind of sucks that we have to wait until the 15th to get our hands on it, imho.
  • UsTinKofFEAR-3Lk
    54 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited November 9
    Greed bro and nothing more... For a game that plays nothing like previous BF games they got some nerve dropping a game on the 9th for PC Noobs who pay a premium price and everyone else u wait until the 20th ROFLLLLLLLLLL... I wouldn't be surprised if every console owner got a refund being Xbox and PlayStation are the platforms that keep BF games alive since BF3 but reward the PC players when they decline in numbers game after game🤣😂 good strategy EA/Dice
  • Trokey66
    6642 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

Did you order the deluxe version Troke?

Yes mate and I will play when available, not a day sooner.....
  • fisknyllet17
    1571 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

Did you order the deluxe version Troke?

Yes mate and I will play when available, not a day sooner.....
    If the poop factory sleeps. I will play too.
  • Exiliam
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Mystriall wrote: »
    There is only 1 release date, and it's 20th november. Then there are some who have gotten early access, but early access is not the same as a release.

Why not give the people that supported the game before by "preorder" the access to early access?

Those Players supported the game as soon as preorder was possible/available and those cant play as a thanks for the Support?
    But when you pay an extra you are in the early Access?
    And it is not a 100% example but:
    I preordered a Game and i am in early access now because I preordered it so i am able to play because the Publisher wants to thank me for my support!
    So why is it not the same with BFV?
  • crabman169
    12658 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Greed bro and nothing more... For a game that plays nothing like previous BF games they got some nerve dropping a game on the 9th for PC Noobs who pay a premium price and everyone else u wait until the 20th ROFLLLLLLLLLL... I wouldn't be surprised if every console owner got a refund being Xbox and PlayStation are the platforms that keep BF games alive since BF3 but reward the PC players when they decline in numbers game after game🤣😂 good strategy EA/Dice

Did you actually read this before you posted it or just spewed it out and hit post?

• SlowOldWarrior
    173 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    There is only 1 release date, and it's 20th november. Then there are some who have gotten early access, but early access is not the same as a release.

Silly semantics, same result.

Greedy BS EA early access fees that are pay to win because the people not paying stupid fees will have to compete against those who have unlocked the perks.

I have thousands of hours in BF, I am buying this game, but not on any of the "release" or "early access" dates. Instead, I will wait for my own special release date, the first game traded in to GameStop.
  • extinguisher123
    105 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I pre orderd delux and im still not aloud to play till the 15 I have never heard of a company that farts on its fanbase so hard.
  • crabman169
    12658 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I pre orderd delux and im still not aloud to play till the 15 I have never heard of a company that farts on its fanbase so hard.

Did you actually read what you preordered?

Consumer error here alongside entitlement

Greedy BS EA early access fees that are pay to win because the people not paying stupid fees will have to compete against those who have unlocked the perks.

I have thousands of hours in BF, I am buying this game, but not on any of the "release" or "early access" dates. Instead, I will wait for my own special release date, the first game traded in to GameStop.

Here we go with the p2w BS lmao.

Boy are you gonna be in for a suprise when you load up and your starter weapons are all upgraded.

And you have a bigger problem than people "p2w" with early access. You'll be new to the game and have zero map knowledge whilst whenever you get it those playing it have X numbers of hours of experience already down

But nah you get salty over a thing we've had for quite a few years now and it was never a problem before yet seemingly it now?

RNGesus this clear cut bias against anything to do with bfv is incredible. From the setting to access trials to giveaways. Honestly impressed that you people can get so sour and silly over nothing.

Entitlement too stronk

• -Antares65z
    1278 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    EA crapped on the customers who actually shelled out money and bought the game.
  • SlowOldWarrior
    173 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 15
    crabman169 wrote: »

Did you actually read what you preordered?

Consumer error here alongside entitlement

Here we go with the p2w BS lmao.

Boy are you gonna be in for a suprise when you load up and your starter weapons are all upgraded.

And you have a bigger problem than people "p2w" with early access. You'll be new to the game and have zero map knowledge whilst whenever you get it those playing it have X numbers of hours of experience already down

But nah you get salty over a thing we've had for quite a few years now and it was never a problem before yet seemingly it now?

RNGesus this clear cut bias against anything to do with bfv is incredible. From the setting to access trials to giveaways. Honestly impressed that you people can get so sour and silly over nothing.

Entitlement too stronk

OK, I appreciate your statement, the early map knowledge disparity is yet another example of BS p2w EA practices

Thanks for your support crabman.