Keybindings

smoothsac
131 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
I was hoping I could get all my keybindings sorted before live launch now that we’ve preloaded.
I’m sure we could do it in the open beta
But nevermind will be playing soon enough..

Comments

• bolts4brekfast
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    For PC players only:

If you want to keep the same keybindings as you had in BF1, or the BFV alpha, or BFV beta..

Launch Battlefield V game at least once then exit.
    Then go to "My Documents" -> Battlefield 1 (or whichever BF game you want to copy from) -> settings folder - you'll see 2 files named PROFSAVE_profile and PROFSAVE_profile_synced. Copy these 2 files ONLY to the Battlefield V -> settings folder.
  • smoothsac
    131 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    For PC players only:

If you want to keep the same keybindings as you had in BF1, or the BFV alpha, or BFV beta..

Launch Battlefield V game at least once then exit.
    Then go to "My Documents" -> Battlefield 1 (or whichever BF game you want to copy from) -> settings folder - you'll see 2 files named PROFSAVE_profile and PROFSAVE_profile_synced. Copy these 2 files ONLY to the Battlefield V -> settings folder.

Cool thanks dude
  • GrandMG42CamPeR
    269 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Nice info thanks. I could not assign the enter key to deploy. It is autoassigned to space key.