Save your money boys... This ain't BF

«134
UsTinKofFEAR-3Lk
50 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
If I had to describe it.... It's like they made a HardLine version of BF1... AUDIO crap! Aiming floaty, planes feels like some arcade version of COD... bF1 graphics looks 5x better.. I'm rocking on a Xbox1X and this looks got damn terrible... Wtf happened to the water? How u make a BF4 game with the best looking water I've seen in a FPS and u make a 2018 game and it looks like complete 💩.. This is by far the worst BF I've ever played and I said the same about the beta and they might of improved a handful of things(3).. By tfar not belling able to hear footsteps clearly after removing spots is the a deal breaker for me.. Goodluck cuz this will be the 1st BF I skip besides Starwars

Comments

  • crelok
    29 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    can`t wait for tonight,hoping to play the hanger map!..looks a banga
  • stonedape420
    30 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I love this game, think for yourself and don't give OP's opinion too much weight. I use controller on PC and still having a absolute blast in all aspects of the multiplayer.
  • Mystriall
    455 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Ye, can't speak for xbox 1, but the game at least on PC is amazing! I'm enjoying every second in the game. It's the best BF i've played in many years tbh.
  • Mystriall
    455 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Faylum wrote: »
    The lack of hp regen makes for TERRIBLE game play because its battlefield and this community doesn't give med packs they just wait until you die to revive and in most cases totally ignore you. The Vehicles are SOOOOO arcadey and broke it is unnerving.
    HP regen should have never been introduced to the battlefield franchise to begin with. That is one of the reasons why medics don't hand out medpacks, because they knew you would just magically regenerate health up to 100%. People have become spoiled to complain about not being able to recover to 100% by hiding somewhere long enough.
    -
    Faylum wrote: »
    I really don't like saying this but Battlefield1 is so much better than this game. If you remove the graphics and map design you have nothing much left. Everyone dies about 500 times more, squads have gadgets that break game play and skill i.e. v2 rockets and the ttk is so egregious its put me off playing this game entirely.
    BF1 is so much worse, the behemoths are nothing better than a V1 rocket, nor is Cavalary and Sentrys that can take 1000bullets, horses that are equivalent to tanks in the amount of damage they can take, stupid sweetspots. No sir. This game is WORLDS better than BF1.
    Faylum wrote: »
    Also its not about gameplay its about GRINDING. GRRRRIIIIIINNNNDDDD you foolish mortal and when you realise just how much grinding that will take we will release gun kits and you can buy them for this low low price of 15.99€
    I played 4 hours yesterday and I've already unlocked 80% of the weapons for support class. It doesn't feel like i have to grind alot for the weapons. And that's also something BF1 was all about, the GRIND. No less grinding in BF1, and in BF1 you can also buy "gun kits" etc. it's good to have something to work towards :)
    Faylum wrote: »
    This game needs a lot of work. Reducing the TTK would be a good start and removing some of the animations such as having to grab ammo and the medic revive animation. Their medics why cant they just instant revive? Now you have created a situation where medics dont want to risk dying in that stupid animation. I really hate to say this because i absolutely love ww2 and i have been with dice since the BF1942 wake island demo but this game is not part of the same BF universe as previous titles. It feels like a swbf2 game for bf1 reskin.
    -
    In my opinion the TTK is good. Instant revive? no thank you. Having to grab ammo is fine. BF1 is by no means a better game. But if you feel that way keep playing BF1.
    -
    Your arguments for this being worse is that it's not as child-proof/child friendly as BF1, in that all the safety nets of BF1 have been removed.
    -
    It's not as good, in your opinion, because it's harder for you to play.
    -
    I don't die any more in BFV than i did in BF1, i don't kill any less, i don't even get any less score. Unlocking things is just as fast aswell, if not faster. I really can't relate to any of your comments as to why this is bad.

  • TyroneLoyd
    482 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Faylum wrote: »
    The higher Skill ceiling and mechanics is going to cause Mass hate on the forums. I can't wait to play it and enjoy no spotting and more.

    Enjoy BFV while you can guys because I give it 6 months and DICE will cave to all the crybabies.

    I'm all for higher skill ceiling but tell me... where is it? Guns that kill you instantly without being able to even register being hit the first time. I continually get 1 shot by handguns without them being headshots. The lack of hp regen makes for TERRIBLE game play because its battlefield and this community doesn't give med packs they just wait until you die to revive and in most cases totally ignore you. The Vehicles are SOOOOO arcadey and broke it is unnerving. I am a big vehicle person and the planes are garbage while the tanks are just slow, clumsy and there only to do initial damage before running out of ammo or dying instantly by 1 player. Vehicles are now gimmicks not actual parts of the game, just ways of getting from a to b and then splurge everything out in one and die immediately after. Almost every kind of explosive does damage to tanks in a critical way. And the rate of fire that they have is faster than your tank turret.
    I really don't like saying this but Battlefield1 is so much better than this game. If you remove the graphics and map design you have nothing much left. Everyone dies about 500 times more, squads have gadgets that break game play and skill i.e. v2 rockets and the ttk is so egregious its put me off playing this game entirely. Also its not about gameplay its about GRINDING. GRRRRIIIIIINNNNDDDD you foolish mortal and when you realise just how much grinding that will take we will release gun kits and you can buy them for this low low price of 15.99€
    This game needs a lot of work. Reducing the TTK would be a good start and removing some of the animations such as having to grab ammo and the medic revive animation. Their medics why cant they just instant revive? Now you have created a situation where medics dont want to risk dying in that stupid animation. I really hate to say this because i absolutely love ww2 and i have been with dice since the BF1942 wake island demo but this game is not part of the same BF universe as previous titles. It feels like a swbf2 game for bf1 reskin.

    I disagree on every point you made.
  • DeadlyDanDaMan
    615 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    There's a learning curve. Apparently some of you didn't get the memo that they've changed a few things....If you try and play this like BF1, you're gonna die, A LOT.
  • LJGoose
    32 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 9
    If I had to describe it.... It's like they made a HardLine version of BF1... AUDIO crap! Aiming floaty, planes feels like some arcade version of COD... bF1 graphics looks 5x better.. I'm rocking on a Xbox1X and this looks got damn terrible... Wtf happened to the water? How u make a BF4 game with the best looking water I've seen in a FPS and u make a 2018 game and it looks like complete 💩.. This is by far the worst BF I've ever played and I said the same about the beta and they might of improved a handful of things(3).. By tfar not belling able to hear footsteps clearly after removing spots is the a deal breaker for me.. Goodluck cuz this will be the 1st BF I skip besides Starwars

    Please show me any other top name developer that takes the time to do this than we can talk!
    http://eaassets-a.akamaihd.net/dice-commerce/Casablanca/Update_Notes/Battlefield_V_Launch_Notes_v3.pdf

    YES!!! That is 139 pages of explanation from DICE on how and why changes were made from the beta and what the future holds! Along with explanations on what they did!

    I for one doubted the game as well but DICE always have and always will stand behind the community in the end! Something you cant say about 99% of other devolpers!
  • BassMan_PC
    97 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 9
    BassMan_PC wrote: »
    I stopped reading after "I'm rocking on a Xbox1X". Sorry, I can't take you seriously unless you are playing on PC.

    This probably sounded way better in your head, which is where it should have stayed.

    I can't take you seriously since you're only on PC, sounds dumb right?

    Yours definitely sounds dumb. The OP is complaining about graphics, controls and this not being BF... and he is playing it on console. LOL
    BF's roots are on PC. The proper way to play any FPS game is on PC with a mouse and keyboard. The consoles have reduced graphics, can't even do 60fps because of the garbage CPU, inferior controls, etc.. BF has always been trash on console and I agree that it is not the real BF if you are playing on console.
  • Kain067
    33 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    LJGoose wrote: »
    Please show me any other top name developer that takes the time to do this than we can talk!
    http://eaassets-a.akamaihd.net/dice-commerce/Casablanca/Update_Notes/Battlefield_V_Launch_Notes_v3.pdf

    YES!!! That is 139 pages of explanation from DICE on how and why changes were made from the beta and what the future holds! Along with explanations on what they did!

    I agree. DICE is awesome to create and release something like that for the community. Aside from the historical inaccuracy issues, I think gameplay-wise they are knocking this one out of the park.
  • BassMan_PC
    97 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Mystriall wrote: »
    BassMan_PC wrote: »
    BassMan_PC wrote: »
    I stopped reading after "I'm rocking on a Xbox1X". Sorry, I can't take you seriously unless you are playing on PC.

    This probably sounded way better in your head, which is where it should have stayed.

    I can't take you seriously since you're only on PC, sounds dumb right?

    Yours definitely sounds dumb. The OP is complaining about graphics, controls and this not being the real BF... and he is playing it on console. LOL
    BF's roots are on PC. The proper way to play any FPS game is on PC with a mouse and keyboard. The consoles have reduced graphics, can't even do 60fps because of the garbage CPU, inferior controls, etc.. BF has always been trash on console.

    The statement is dumb. It's not about the differences between PC and Console, but the statement that "You can't take someone serious because they play on console".
    -
    That comment has nothing to do with console complaints not being relevant for PC players (although that might have been the intention?). Hence it's a dumb statement.
    -
    To each their own, there's a console version of the game, console players like playing on console, if they got issues with their experience of the console version of the game they should be entitled to express it, just as a PC player expresses his/her concerns or issues with the PC version.

    When he is complaining about it not being BF and he is playing it on console, it is just silly. As mentioned before, the experience on console is not the same as PC and it never has been. Console players aren't even qualified to claim whether it is BF or not as they have not been playing since BF 1942. The series has been dumbed down so much since going multiplat on console and the OG BF players on PC know this. So, there is actually some truth to his original statement that it is not BF... just not for the reasons he was mentioning.
  • TropicPoison
    1311 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited November 9
    BassMan_PC wrote: »
    Mystriall wrote: »
    BassMan_PC wrote: »
    BassMan_PC wrote: »
    I stopped reading after "I'm rocking on a Xbox1X". Sorry, I can't take you seriously unless you are playing on PC.

    This probably sounded way better in your head, which is where it should have stayed.

    I can't take you seriously since you're only on PC, sounds dumb right?

    Yours definitely sounds dumb. The OP is complaining about graphics, controls and this not being the real BF... and he is playing it on console. LOL
    BF's roots are on PC. The proper way to play any FPS game is on PC with a mouse and keyboard. The consoles have reduced graphics, can't even do 60fps because of the garbage CPU, inferior controls, etc.. BF has always been trash on console.

    The statement is dumb. It's not about the differences between PC and Console, but the statement that "You can't take someone serious because they play on console".
    -
    That comment has nothing to do with console complaints not being relevant for PC players (although that might have been the intention?). Hence it's a dumb statement.
    -
    To each their own, there's a console version of the game, console players like playing on console, if they got issues with their experience of the console version of the game they should be entitled to express it, just as a PC player expresses his/her concerns or issues with the PC version.

    When he is complaining about it not being BF and he is playing it on console, it is just silly. As mentioned before, the experience on console is not the same as PC and it never has been. Console players aren't even qualified to claim whether it is BF or not as they have not been playing since BF 1942. The series has been dumbed down so much since going multiplat on console and the OG BF players on PC know this. So, there is actually some truth to his original statement that it is not BF... just not for the reasons he was mentioning.

    Ha yeah you're definitely a troll, and I'm not going to waste anymore time on you after this stupid statement.

    "Console players aren't even qualified to claim whether it is BF or not as they have not been playing since BF 1942"

    So just because they didn't play the very first game and might have played every game after that their opinion is still automatically void and doesn't matter? Nah. Idk if you've noticed but things CHANGE each Battlefield has been pretty different.
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!