Weekly Debrief

TTD still not fixed

biotek7
228 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
As the title says. The TTD is still ultra fast. Almost every death is instant regardless of weapon or range. TTK is the opposite so far, taking lots of hits to do anything even at point blank range. First night of BFV and it's off to a bad start!

Only saw 1 warning icon tonight and it was a server performance icon for about 4 seconds.

Anyone else?

Comments

• DaChileanSeabass
    164 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    nerf ke7 and bring back team switch
  • biotek7
    228 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

Not what the thread is about. :)
  • Radious1987
    511 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Agree, sometimes you die instantly from almost any gun - no headshot but it feels like 1 second and boom you dead. TTD requires still some work.
  • Mystriall
    497 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I didn't really notice, or rather pay attention to it. i guess i sometimes died superfast. but most times that was when i was shot from multiple enemies. I'll try to pay more attention to it when i play later today.
  • Wikstone
    173 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member

No.
  • J4K5
    31 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Exactly the same thing that happened to me last night. Close range Damage is a joke now. If your aim is good and u have an assult rifle. Forget it. You've lost the fight. Also they haven't fixed the super bullet (all bullets arrive on your side at once).
  • Radious1987
    511 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Well i guess they will look into it soon.
  • J4K5
    31 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Well i guess they will look into it soon.

Guess we're all just glorified Beta testers who paid more for a game that will be better 10 days from now.
  • biotek7
    I appreciate all the work they did between beta and launch, for sure. It's just frustrating that such an annoying issue persists. The disparity between TTK and TTD have a huge impact on how the game feels.
  • J4K5
    edited November 2018
    biotek7 wrote: »
    I appreciate all the work they did between beta and launch, for sure. It's just frustrating that such an annoying issue persists. The disparity between TTK and TTD have a huge impact on how the game feels.

For example the difference between Enjoyment....and the feeling one might get when falling down the side of a cliff trying to use your balls as brakes....
  • Valomat
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    same here. TTD is ultrafast most of the times only pew pew, dead while TTK Needs a whole magazine... depends. i've had insta kills as well but doint know how health was for the poor victim then...
  • BassMan_PC
    184 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    J4K5 wrote: »
    biotek7 wrote: »

For example the difference between Enjoyment....and the feeling one might get when falling down the side of a cliff trying to use your balls as brakes....

LOL