Battlefield V PC Player's Performance guide

Comments

• CashmereAngel
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 4
     :'(  what happened to Battlefield.
    Post edited by CashmereAngel on
  • AleksBeziks
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Hi guys! I have very strange problem, only in battlefield games. I have this weird weapon stutter bug when playing at 75Hz. I tried almost everything, and it's happening only when playing with mouse (at 60Hz this doesn't occur)! Tried with PS4 bluetooth joystick, and everything is butter-smooth. 

Here is the link of my problem: https://vimeo.com/336219936

You can clearly see weapon stuter/jitter. At first I try with mouse, than PS4 joystick, than keyboard arrows (weapon movement is smooth but everything else is kinda breaking like there's no vsync turned on), and in the last part of the video i try with mouse again. Can someone please help me? It's frustrating. I saw some people have had this problem, but there is no fix for me. Thank you.
  • Ataroxia
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    It's bs. since they've added firestorm, my game went **** nuts. firestorm lagged and i was expecting it to. but it affected my overall game, its legit unplayable whatever i try to do, i have better specs than the minimum specs and i used to get 70-80 fps in normal matches. now i cant get over 60 and i get constant stutters. i've tried closing EVERYTHING that could reduce my performance, but it didn't do ****. settings to the lowest possible as i've always had them. the firestorm update legit kicked me out of the game
  • CashmereAngel
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I knew I wasn't alone in this RoFL. At some online matches my FPS went so buttery then it plunged. In rapid firefights it's so hurtful how it performs.
  • dGamerCZ
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Last time your game do more FPS drops 
  • Roynato
    9 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    This is my problem with this game.

Every major update is a gamble. This last update completely ruined my game. It was stable before, smooth at 60 fps, and now it is a frame drop fest, feels like crap playing it. Already tried reinstalling it and repairing, but that does nothing.

Just don't feel like playing anymore.
  • jonastyp
    1 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    last patch for me, did virtually nothing good,
    overal game constant lag, cpu usage 100% even starts to run hot.
    reload animation problems almost 90% of the time.
    they not realy excist..
    i haven't realy played another origin game lately but.
    other games no problems what so ever...

• J0n1k69
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited June 7
    After the latest updates, fps dropped on RTX cards. My 2080ti does not take out the game even at 60 fps. In buildings, fps drops below 60.

Post edited by J0n1k69 on
  • _astrix_au
    15 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited June 10
    EA_David said:
    When it comes to PC gaming, the Battlefield series has always been about pushing the boundaries to give players as many options as needed to tune the graphics and performance experience to their liking. DICE will continue this tradition with the release of Battlefield V, showcasing the high-end gaming fidelity and performance at launch with continuing support.

Today, we’ll tell PC players just how far they can push their rig when playing Battlefield V.
    – Jeff Landa (Follow Jeff on Twitter @JeffLanda)https://twitter.com/jefflanda
    Just tried BF4 an AMD partnered title on AMD's latest driver 19.5.2 and runs perfect GPU usage 1755 MHz 100% on my i7 4770k and RX Vega 64 liquid.

Unfortunately as always BFV runs like crap, my GPU usage hovers around 50-68% and GPU clock at around 1200mhz not the normal 1755MHz all while my 4770k 8 threads don't even reach 80% on each thread. Something here is broken as always with this title.

Trying DX 12 it stutters and performs bad but at least the GPU usage is at around 100% and 1755MHz but it's also unusable as it's a stuttering mess. So it's not a CPU bottleneck when playing DX11 but why isn't it using the GPU properly at 100% and normal clock speeds?

BFV has been like this i feel for a long time,  time to support AMD again and not go with Nvidia partnership.

BFV should be a smooth performance like the previous battlefield titles were with my liquid cooled i7 4770K @4.5GHz and Radeon RX Vega 64 LC and Nixeus 27 EDG - 2560x1440p 144hz IPS 30-144hz Freesync monitor!

EDIT: I totally forgot about the future frame rendering option, that fixed it. I shouldn't have to use it as I have the horse power my GPU and CPU both had room, so dumb.
    Post edited by _astrix_au on
  • __Ross__UnLTD__
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    i dont think the game is optimized very well , i hope they can get it to run the same way as BF1 
  • J0n1k69
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Battlefield V FPS on the map Rotterdam (now)

• MsieurLeodagan
    359 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    We have news of Dice for the next patch to fix stuttering???
  • Erikinawa
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    My mouse shutters ,lags and sensivity is over 9000 i tried everything !!!!!! FPS drops now like crazy at release it was fine ( same thing happened with bf1 at release FPS smooth like butter, now unplayable) i legit think i should get refund because the game is ruined. We should sue EA or something
  • aClipToYaLip
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Can you tell me how to get run to toggle on/off with gamepad on pc please
  • aClipToYaLip
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    My GTX 970 does 10 fps now, but ran fine on the alpha and beta :(
    Curious to see if a 1060 does any better.

I have i5 6600k with 960. 32gb ram and. I get 50 to 70 fps
  • J4ke8T
    1 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Add me on Origin by username: DoozyDK for Battlefield V online play

SETUP:

AMD Ryzen 5 1600 
    NvIdia GTX 1060 6 GB
    RAM: 16GB

Add add add!
  • ukste
    61 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited June 30
    ( battlefield V PC Player's Performance guide )

hahahahaha nice joke

• MsieurLeodagan
    359 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 1
    I play on screen 120hz G-sync with I5 9600K, RTX 2070, 16go ddr4.

For the stuttering, I noticed : I play and if I have suttering, I change settings to play in 60hz and the problem disappears. To test again, I change in 120hz : and I have stuttering.
    (no vsync)
  • Nutcrusherr
    189 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I play on screen 120hz G-sync with I5 9600K, RTX 2070, 16go ddr4.

For the stuttering, I noticed : I play and if I have suttering, I change settings to play in 60hz and the problem disappears. To test again, I change in 120hz : and I have stuttering.
    (no vsync)

So you can just throw your monitor out and buy a cheaper one.
    I play on 144hz with 90-130 fps. I dont get any stuttering, maybe when i deploy for the first time but thats about it. I wouldnt go back to 60 hz. Its like going back to drive a honda when you have a ferrari in your garage...
  • FIRE_Daemon_65
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Notice there are no UK based servers, so ping higher and almost all the servers get lag when players and stuff start happens up close. There needs to be a high ping limit, otherwise one player can drag everyone down and we see pings at nearly 500 doing exactly that. A max limit of 99 perhaps or lower still please.