Weekly BF

Battlefield V PC Player's Performance guide

Comments

• pawlas12
    1 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Wpisz swój komentarz
  • UKServersWHEN
    22 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    game is unplayable from the uk.
  • Nutcrusherr
    283 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    game is unplayable from the uk.

Urm.. no its not... I'm playing from the uk, near london. Ping is usually 20-35. There are a bunch of servers as well. I'm curious why is it unplayable for you?
  • MsieurLeodagan
    367 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I play on screen 120hz G-sync with I5 9600K, RTX 2070, 16go ddr4.

For the stuttering, I noticed : I play and if I have suttering, I change settings to play in 60hz and the problem disappears. To test again, I change in 120hz : and I have stuttering.
    (no vsync)

So you can just throw your monitor out and buy a cheaper one.
    I play on 144hz with 90-130 fps. I dont get any stuttering, maybe when i deploy for the first time but thats about it. I wouldnt go back to 60 hz. Its like going back to drive a honda when you have a ferrari in your garage...
    In 60hz only to test..... I never said I wanted to play in 60hz.

For the suttering, the game will never be repaired ok.

• Lahoo_Eckbert
    1284 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    All of the new rush maps stutter like mad with occasional 100% cpu usage.
  • Gregski88
    18 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 20
  • LOLGotYerTags
    13327 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    @Gregski88
    Don't Swear,   This includes self-censoring.

It's still a violation of the rules,  Oh and editing won't get you off the hook either.

Next time,  Rather than logging into the forum to rage,  Take some time away to take a breather and return when stress levels have reduced to a more manageable level.
  • MsieurLeodagan
    367 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I made 2 videos  for this stuttering : 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kEF524UhM7k  (in the beginning)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EemvU4SsRpQ 
  • VirtusBlack
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

What are your PC specs?
    Try this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_G1_FHN5XN0
  • full951
    2465 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Allow consoles to adjust all these settings too
  • RudyMentally
    28 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    All of the new rush maps stutter like mad with occasional 100% cpu usage.
    I just upgraded to a 9700k and when at first the memory was at 2400 MHz, performance was ok and CPU usage higher (near 100% like you say) with some stutter, but when enabling the XMP to 3333 MHz the cpu use and gpu use now both sit at around 80% and the framerate on gtx1080 (very low/1080p) is sticking to the 140's (I have it capped at 144) when I tested this on a 64 player narvik. I noticed from your signature your memory is at 2666, so I'm starting to suspect that everybody is looking at the wrong data to get a smoother experience out of this game as it seems to really benefit from memory speed. Maybe somebody has another opinion on this, but my 4770k only had 1866 memory and the framerate increase with the exact same settings seems to be related purely on memory speed for this game.

• MsieurLeodagan
    edited August 4

What are your PC specs?
    Try this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_G1_FHN5XN0

My pc : I5 9600K, 16Go DRR4 @ 3000mhz, RTX 2070 (no DXR), SSD, Acer Predator G-sync 1080p 144z.

But I uninstalled battlefield v, I stop with Stutteringfield. This game is a shame, this game is scam. The game in Early acces on steam is better!! And we can be refunded!
    But with bfv we do not know how to play properly?? I paid the game 55 euros and unplayable in good conditions.
    The developers are so incompetent, their communication is pitifulthey they speak to say nothing. Some time ago they told us : "our engineers have identified the proble of stuttering, soon you will have a patch".
    And nothing... again and always stuttering. 
    Sell a non-functional product and still be unable to make thios product functional since its release : it's a scam, a fraud. But we are in the video game industry, editors, developers can scam without consequence.
  • Nutcrusherr
    283 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited August 4
    VirtusBlack said:

MsieurLeodagan said:

(in the beginning)

What are your PC specs?
    Try this 

My pc : I5 9600K, 16Go DRR4 @ 3000mhz, RTX 2070 (no DXR), SSD, Acer Predator G-sync 1080p 144z.

But I uninstalled battlefield v, I stop with Stutteringfield. This game is a shame, this game is scam. The game in Early acces on steam is better!! And we can be refunded!
    But with bfv we do not know how to play properly?? I paid the game 55 euros and unplayable in good conditions.
    The developers are so incompetent, their communication is pitifulthey they speak to say nothing. Some time ago they told us : "our engineers have identified the proble of stuttering, soon you will have a patch".
    Sell a non-functional product and still be unable to make thios product functional since its release : it's a scam, a fraud. But we are in the video game industry, editors, developers can scam without consequence.

Meh. How come i dont have any problem with my rig? 6700k and a 1060 6gb. Also playing on 144hz fps varies 90-130.

Also next time you'll be smart enough and try the games out with basic subs which allows you to play bf 5 for 3.99 a month.

Btw there are stuff you Can do to help your self such as stanby memory cleaner which was mentioned like 10 thousand times everywhere on the internet, try different drivers for your gpu, try windows insider BS if nothing helps.
    Better than crying your eyes out here in front of everyone.
  • MsieurLeodagan
    VirtusBlack said:

MsieurLeodagan said:

(in the beginning)

What are your PC specs?
    Try this 

Meh. How come i dont have any problem with my rig? 6700k and a 1060 6gb. Also playing on 144hz fps varies 90-130.

Also next time you'll be smart enough and try the games out with basic subs which allows you to play bf 5 for 3.99 a month.

Btw there are stuff you Can do to help your self such as stanby memory cleaner which was mentioned like 10 thousand times everywhere on the internet, try different drivers for your gpu, try windows insider BS if nothing helps.
    VirtusBlack said:

MsieurLeodagan said:

(in the beginning)

What are your PC specs?
    Try this 

The problem of stuttering is very common on bfv  and on ps4 they have this problem too.  Obviously you do not have this problem so this problem does not exist : excellent deduction.
    Cleaning standby map worked in bf1 but not bf1. You think I have not already tested different drivers?? I even bought a sound card Asus to avoid realtek drivers. Keep your judgments behind your screen please.
    Yes it's true I have nothing so there is nothing.
  • MsieurLeodagan
    VirtusBlack said:

MsieurLeodagan said:

(in the beginning)

What are your PC specs?
    Try this 

Yes it's true "I have nothing so there is nothing no problem" : excellent deduction. The problem of stuttering is widespread on bfv, and PS4 they have same problem. The developers recognized this problem. I tested different drivers, I cleaned standby memory on bf1 but on bfv it does not work. I even bought an Asus sound card to avoid realtek drivers. So keep your judgments behind your screen. But it's so easy to tell me : I have no problem on my config so it's you the problem
  • Nutcrusherr
    Nutcrusherr said:

MsieurLeodagan wrote: »
    VirtusBlack said:

MsieurLeodagan said:

(in the beginning)

What are your PC specs?

Try this 

Yes it's true "I have nothing so there is nothing no problem" : excellent deduction. The problem of stuttering is widespread on bfv, and PS4 they have same problem. The developers recognized this problem. I tested different drivers, I cleaned standby memory on bf1 but on bfv it does not work. I even bought an Asus sound card to avoid realtek drivers. So keep your judgments behind your screen. But it's so easy to tell me : I have no problem on my config so it's you the problem

Yeah, great deduction since your hardware is lightyears away from mine hence the question..
    And yes the problem could be your end since ppl with similiar hardware to yours can play the game no problem. Check youtube.

And ofc i'll judge when you to lazy to even try the game out first with basic subs, instead you buy it right away for 55 euro then you come here complaining about not getting a refund..
  • Wboson
    76 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The game started to stutter 4 patches ago, b4 that it was playable. It has improved somewhat but still not perfect. Wish at least command line FPS cap to 75FPS would work instead of defaulting to 7FPS and crashing the game.

Also the what for some is "stuttering" could be felt butter smooth to others. 144Hz monitor and 90-130FPS isn´t stable and stutter free gampe lay. Stable FPS would be capped to 90 and staying there without dipping down or up never.

I could play on FPS not dipping below 60-75FPS  and suddenly after a patch it dropped to <30FPS, so tell me it is my HW\SW?!
    We as customers are not here to QA for DICE after every patch when they manage to botch something\everything up.
  • Nutcrusherr
    Wboson wrote: »
    The game started to stutter 4 patches ago, b4 that it was playable. It has improved somewhat but still not perfect. Wish at least command line FPS cap to 75FPS would work instead of defaulting to 7FPS and crashing the game.
    Also the what for some is "stuttering" could be felt butter smooth to others. 144Hz monitor and 90-130FPS isn´t stable and stutter free gampe lay. Stable FPS would be capped to 90 and staying there without dipping down or up never.
    I could play on FPS not dipping below 60-75FPS  and suddenly after a patch it dropped to <30FPS, so tell me it is my HW\SW?!We as customers are not here to QA for DICE after every patch when they manage to botch something\everything up.

You can be sure that 90-130 is okay for me and also stutter free. No micro freezes and what not. Btw it doesnt go below 90 and the fps is capped at 144 so it can go up to 144 fps. Its not unstable until it goes down below 90.
  • BACKYARDBULLY38
    265 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Yep I am a Eye candy junky for gaming. I think its time to upgrade from the 6700k and 1070 for sure. 
  • MsieurLeodagan
    Nutcrusherr said:

MsieurLeodagan wrote: »
    VirtusBlack said:

MsieurLeodagan said:

(in the beginning)

What are your PC specs?

Try this 

Yeah, great deduction since your hardware is lightyears away from mine hence the question..
    And yes the problem could be your end since ppl with similiar hardware to yours can play the game no problem. Check youtube.

And ofc i'll judge when you to lazy to even try the game out first with basic subs, instead you buy it right away for 55 euro then you come here complaining about not getting a refund..

I tested the beta and the beta was better.
    I never asked for a refund!! I know EA's policy regarding the sale of games. I just compare with early access games on steam that are better optimized and in addition we are refunded in this specific situation.....
    Battlefield 4 release, the game was bad : very bad optimization but the developers improved the game with the patches, and it was fluid. And still now it's fluid. 
    In battlefield V with the patchs the game is worse.
    But there is nothing.