Weekly Debrief

Battlefield V PC Player's Performance guide

18910111214»

Comments

• cro_cop_1
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited October 13
    OK, so after getting stuttering every few seconds I've finally fixed my problem. 

I tried, all kinds of in game settings, nVidia control panel settings, drivers, etc...nothing worked.  

Turns out for me, it was very simple, my BIOS was not up to date.  Also my sound card drivers.  After I updated those, stuttering and any lag is gone now and my rig is not as great as some of you guys.  

i5-6600k with a GTX 1060.

Game runs like butter now on high settings.  

Save yourself some pain with all kinds of in game settings and UPDATE your BIOS and sound card drivers.   

I am using DX11 and I did turn off vSync.  Also set the refresh rate to 120 max, my monitor supports 144.

Cheers!
  • cool_hesem
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Need some suggestion... Currently on i7-3820 + GTX 980 for DirectX-11 ultra setting. Is it worth to upgrade to i9-9900k + RTX 2080 Super for DirectX-12 on Ultra-setting with Real-Time Tracing?
  • eddDoubleDD
    22 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 16
    2950x and a RTX 2080 and I get regular frame time spikes/studdering while getting near 120fps inbetween them and locking the frame rate doesn't solve this.
    Post edited by eddDoubleDD on