Battlefield V Easter egg discussion topic

Comments

• zenn_nme
    851 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    PLAVT wrote: »
    NLBartmaN wrote: »
    NLBartmaN wrote: »
    The shark on Twisted Steel is found, the hunt is over.

If you have found or decided Easter eggs, add here a link to the solution, video, audio. Otherwise, it's just words. Thank you for understanding.

https://twitter.com/NiklasAstrand/status/1110573820245671940

Thank you. It is a pity that Easter eggs turned out to be too small and not as epic as we expected. It's time to solve Easter eggs on the Firestorm and with phones.

Well, that was rather underwhelming to say atleast.
  • Collision_TN
    201 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    PLAVT posted these ROT1-9 ..... pictures, but i don't know if they are even connected to your findings.

They're not since the texture I posted is from the foghorn machine. But I'm onto deciphering the ammo boxes too and have gathered far more results.
  • Astr0damus
    2904 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    And if there's any pattern in these numbers:
    YB86WQh.png

If there is, then please add this one to the list:
    It may start with a 4, but it has the same number of digits.
    Sulis-Easter-Egg2.jpg

In the hangar waiting for firestorm to start, in the back hallway cells, there are leaflets on the ground in German. I thought about taking a close up pic, but I think I have also seen them laying around in the game on some conquest maps as well (so I didn't bother).
  • Astr0damus
    2904 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Astr0damus wrote: »
    In the hangar waiting for firestorm to start, in the back hallway cells, there are leaflets on the ground in German. I thought about taking a close up pic, but I think I have also seen them laying around in the game on some conquest maps as well (so I didn't bother).
    ===
    Update: From the Firestorm hangar:
    x-STABBOTAGEx-Battlefield-V-20190327-01-21-56.png
    x-STABBOTAGEx-Battlefield-V-20190327-01-22-05.png
    x-STABBOTAGEx-Battlefield-V-20190327-01-22-11.png
  • Astr0damus
    leaflet-1.jpg
    leaflet-2.jpg
    leaflet-3.jpg
    =====

• Astr0damus
    leaflet-1-b.jpg
    =====
  • PLAVT
    32 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Astr0damus wrote: »
    leaflet-1-b.jpg
    =====

What does it mean? I don't understand what this word is 🤔
  • ViolationofDerp
    145 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    What does it mean? I don't understand what this word is 🤔
    It's swedish for boathouse :smiley:
  • Red_Label_Scotch
    1560 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    YB86WQh.png

I think those are CB radio frequencies, or better yet, frequencies used that CB radio adopted.

http://wa8lmf.net/miscinfo/CB_FREQS.pdf
  • zenn_nme
    851 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 2019
    YB86WQh.png

I think those are CB radio frequencies, or better yet, frequencies used that CB radio adopted.

http://wa8lmf.net/miscinfo/CB_FREQS.pdf

You might be unto something; I also read that somebody found a HAM radio near the lighthouse... Which could be interacted with, so maybe they're connected! :)
  • Red_Label_Scotch
    1560 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Found this on the wall of the card during the game. It struck me at once because on other or opposite walls of similar things isn't present. These candles are located only behind the fence. I do not know why, but I was attracted to these locations. Maybe it's a special arrangement, consistency?

0CDS6vh.jpg

In this case, we seem to have a bit of duplication. The configuration of the top seven rows of candles is the same as the configuration of the bottom seven rows.

https://imgur.com/nwREf59
  • TropicPoison
    2505 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    If there's damn morse code easter eggs that you have to freaking record and then put it online and use some other bs to figure it out I won't be doing that.

That is not an Easter Egg at all imo if you have to use resources outside the game to figure them out.

You're wrong. These are the big Easter eggs, such as in Battlefield 1. To solve that, people puzzled for a whole year. There were ciphers, wrinkles, codes, such logical turns, puzzles on the imagination, which are simply impossible to perform in the game. So you're wrong, these are the most natural Easter eggs. Only one who went all the way with tokens to the underground high-rise bunker with smoke can refute.
    Nice, HEARTH is the only one that is new to me. I only deciphered the top text of the SMG ammo box, as seen in the gameplay trailer.
    You also missed many others that you can find here.

I would also like to know what these German words translate to:
    6EpENQo.png
    YB86WQh.png

Where do all these German words come from? Maybe some things need to be arranged in the correct order at the Sulis electrical installation, which is located in a burned-out area? Or these words can serve as a hint to the decision of other Easter eggs. For example, items that we have to do / execute.

You think it is but I think it's not, I had posted this back before BFV was announced and there's many others that agree that having to use out of game resources to figure out something in a game is NOT an easter egg.
  • Collision_TN
    201 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

Where do all these German words come from? Maybe some things need to be arranged in the correct order at the Sulis electrical installation, which is located in a burned-out area? Or these words can serve as a hint to the decision of other Easter eggs. For example, items that we have to do / execute.

Foghorn machine.
  • PLAVT
    32 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited April 2019
    Is there any news about strange sounds (ghost sounds, strange moans)? I noticed that players hear such sounds only in certain modes on the Hamad and Aerodrome maps.
    If you try to find similar videos in YouTube through search, then there are a lot of them. Therefore, I do not think that the first movie that we saw is a fake. It is necessary to understand why these whispers and strange sounds begin. Find sequences.
  • firechickenfan
    493 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Just to put this out there.

When you shoot the lights in the hanger before a firestorm match, SOMETIMES they make weird sounds (1 gave off the sound of the bell being hit on devastation.

Also,if shot when GETTING dark, they will stay on through the darkness. The grid of lights looks similar to the candle rack
  • Collision_TN

When you shoot the lights in the hanger before a firestorm match, SOMETIMES they make weird sounds (1 gave off the sound of the bell being hit on devastation.
    Proof
  • ElliotLH
    9551 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

Proof
    @full951 made a post with a video in the Firestorm section if you'd like to take a peek: https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/184630/firestorm-easter-egg-stuff

There should be a map of the lights there too which I pinched from the BFEE Discord.
  • Collision_TN
    edited April 2019
    @ElliotLH I watched the video twice but still can't notice any weird or bell sound...
  • ElliotLH
    9551 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    @ElliotLH I watched the video twice but still can't notice any weird or bell sound...
    My apologies for the confusion as my reply was more about how the lights do peculiar things rather than a sound. If you already know about that and were purely asking about the sound then please feel free to ignore :smile:
  • Collision_TN
    ElliotLH said:
    My apologies for the confusion as my reply was more about how the lights do peculiar things rather than a sound. If you already know about that and were purely asking about the sound then please feel free to ignore :smile:
    No worries. And yes, it was just about the sound because I know about the lights :smile: