Battlefield V Easter egg discussion topic

Comments

• PLAVT
    32 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited April 2019
    As I said earlier, the creepy sounds have a real source and are not fake. Most often they appear in people on the Hamad and Airfield maps. Most likely this is all related to the Sulis Project.

What do you think about this? Many have seen a similar movie previously with a tank, but they were sure that it was a fake. Now there are many such clips in different places. I think it's time to look for the source and the solution to this mystery
  • DK_Bastian2
    136 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    You'll need all of your friends to call the phones on Narvik then it will make a sound and then it says very very soft "now to step two"
  • PLAVT
    32 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    You'll need all of your friends to call the phones on Narvik then it will make a sound and then it says very very soft "now to step two"

This is a joke? Is there any confirmation of your words?
  • DK_Bastian2
    136 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Another gnome location can be found here:

Narvik: first and third snowmen spots here have been changed/removed in the release version:
    https://imgur.com/a/NjhXyZO

I found this in Latin on Devastation's bell:
    Maecenas Vulputate Duis Nulla Nunc Pretium Sit Amet Semper Sed Placerate Sit  Duis Nulla Nunc Pretium Sit Amet Semper Sed Placerate

Can anyone provide an accurate translation? I don't know where it begins from as of the bell's shape.
    2HK5DdQ.png
    I can see if my teacher would be able to translate this since she is 
  • PLAVT
    An old friend in training! A hint of the presence of Easter eggs in training mode?

• firechickenfan
    493 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    firechickenfan said:

When you shoot the lights in the hanger before a firestorm match, SOMETIMES they make weird sounds (1 gave off the sound of the bell being hit on devastation.

Proof

Proof?

Get sniper rifle at back of plane.
    Run to where the doors open.
    Shoot closest row of lights repeatedly.
    You will hear sounds.
    FYI I shot the second from middle on left side, when the bell sounded.
  • Collision_TN
    201 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    firechickenfan said:

When you shoot the lights in the hanger before a firestorm match, SOMETIMES they make weird sounds (1 gave off the sound of the bell being hit on devastation.

Proof

Proof?

You will hear sounds.
    It would be easier if you record it and show it to us.
  • firechickenfan
    493 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    firechickenfan said:

Collision_TN wrote: »
    firechickenfan said:

Proof

Proof?

You will hear sounds.

Probably true.

However, I am not the smartest with tech, and I have ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA how to post anything other than words in this forum.

So I apologize. I will record it on my ps4. If any tech savvy forum fielder wants to take the time to walk me through it.
  • Collision_TN
    201 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    firechickenfan said:

firechickenfan said:

Proof

Proof?

You will hear sounds.

Probably true.

However, I am not the smartest with tech, and I have ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA how to post anything other than words in this forum.

So I apologize. I will record it on my ps4. If any tech savvy forum fielder wants to take the time to walk me through it.
    No need to apologize, I'm afraid I'm on PC but I know that it's easier to record and upload footage from console.
  • firechickenfan
    edited April 2019
    So if you shoot the lights while dark you turn them on.

Also the red rotating lights can be shot when off. They turn on, stay on, but do not rotate. Once the lights go off, THEN they start to rotate.
    Post edited by firechickenfan on
  • KAHELo_0
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    There is engraving of "SULIS' on the bottom of the mkIII(s) dagger grip, just a small thing here
  • Astr0damus
    2904 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I hope everyone has caught up with this video from JackFrags dated April 8th.
    Here is a map from the video:
    (He also apparently found the same information I found about the Roman baths and the "deity" which I found and posted in this thread earlier).
    =========
    There is also a report page from a "Sulis field agent" and was translated:
    ======
    The video:

By the way, he also (JackFrags) spoke to a developer who suggested taking a closer look at the documents on the floor of the hangar when you are waiting for the firestorm game to begin (Which I also posted close up pics of--well a few of them and even though I did not discover the map, which Jack says is there, I was apparently on the right track--further investigation is needed here. Alas, I have moved on to BF4 and given my copy of BFV to a friend, but I do want to keep in touch and keep checking back on this thread's progress.).
  • Astr0damus
    2904 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited April 2019
    A couple other random notes from the comments of his video:
    ===
    "The other day me and my squad found a hidden bunker door that has no interaction icons it was by the light house just sitting there could be a piece of the puzzle we thought about trying to blow it open but we were on the final stages of the fire storm and engaged by 2 other squads at the same time"
    =====
    "Have u tried having the whole squad wear the firestorm ranger outfit and destroying the machines. One for each player?"
    =====
    "What if the last 2 cans are in the world?"
    (I think he means, in the actual firestorm game/map, and not the hangar: 62 + 2)
    ========
    "It may be nothing but have you tried slowing down and translating the loud speaker in the lobby of firestorm? There’s a guy talking and it fast forwards through some of the recording. I would like to know what is said. It could be important to the Sulis mystery"
    =====
    "There is a can in the boxes on the balcony! Found one the other day!"
    =====
    "Maybe it has something to do with the Firestorm map on BF-4?"
    =====

(This last one is the only one I may be able to assist with, but I only if Firestorm comes with the game and not a map-pack, otherwise, I am no help... not willing to pay more than I paid for the game for a single map pack)

Post edited by Astr0damus on
  • thenerdster
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Anyone made any progress here are the Ammo boxes deciphered. Heave and light vehical ammo had codes aswell.

XW1NWJ = FEVER
    ZWSLOSNW = HEATWAVE
    9HQ7JWI = PYRE
    WE2TWJ = EMBER
    A1FXWJFG = INFERNO
    1S94KZ2 = ASH
    97U1GSD = COAL
    TWDDG02 = BELLOW
    ZWSJLZ = HEARTH
  • Collision_TN
    edited April 2019
    Anyone made any progress here are the Ammo boxes deciphered. Heave and light vehical ammo had codes aswell.

XW1NWJ = FEVER
    ZWSLOSNW = HEATWAVE
    9HQ7JWI = PYRE
    WE2TWJ = EMBER
    A1FXWJFG = INFERNO
    1S94KZ2 = ASH
    97U1GSD = COAL
    TWDDG02 = BELLOW
    ZWSJLZ = HEARTH
    All the ammo box ciphers were found and that list isn't full. You can find it here though.
  • Collision_TN
    Can I have a translation of the text on this map? I believe it's Norwegian and it can be found near Nannahavn:

The linked image may expire. Let me know if it does and I'll try to reupload it.
    If you know a service that can let me keep an image online forever and without compression then I'd be happy to use it next time.
  • Astr0damus
    i use postimages.org (mainly because it is a .org and somehow seems a little more trustworthy)
    They have an option that says "never expire"

imagehttps://i.postimg.cc/VL9WWYGc/postimages-dot-org.jpg PS: I don't know what happened with my settings, I used to be able to use BB code and post images, but now I cannot. The font has also changed when I'm responding to a post, but once I hit "Post Comment" it is back to the original font.
  • Astr0damus
    If you enjoy EE hunting, and deciphering codes, you may enjoy this mystery as well:
    ===

• DK_Bastian2
    firechickenfan said:

firechickenfan said:

Proof

Proof?

You will hear sounds.

Probably true.

I can help - PSN: DK_Bastian

• DK_Bastian2
    So if you shoot the lights while dark you turn them on.

Also the red rotating lights can be shot when off. They turn on, stay on, but do not rotate. Once the lights go off, THEN they start to rotate.

I have shot every single light with friends, and nothing really happens,  because every light you shoot in the game no matter which mater they turn on an blink, do not really think they are a easter egg or just the same lights as in every map.