Battlefield V Easter egg discussion topic

Comments

• DK_Bastian2
    136 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    PLAVT said:
    You'll need all of your friends to call the phones on Narvik then it will make a sound and then it says very very soft "now to step two"

This is a joke? Is there any confirmation of your words?

If i haven't deleted the recording i can show, otherwise if your on ps4 you can do it with me 

• thenerdster
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    This is not my finding but I thought I would share: 
  • Collision_TN
    201 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    PLAVT said:
    You'll need all of your friends to call the phones on Narvik then it will make a sound and then it says very very soft "now to step two"

This is a joke? Is there any confirmation of your words?

If i haven't deleted the recording i can show, otherwise if your on ps4 you can do it with me 

How about you do it again then, lol. You didn't even specify the number of friends and only one telephone spawns in a round.

This is not my finding but I thought I would share: 
    Apparently the damage only happens on XB1 and PS4.
  • PLAVT
    32 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited April 2019

Yes, I can try to call you by phone. I have the same nickname in psn. How many people are needed for this action, 2,3,4?
  • KopaTropa123
    116 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    https://twitter.com/NiklasAstrand/status/1123697951644246035
    4J3DD0RTTT1M333LLUKSS4TT1HTBB4NS N3D4RTD3L4R3M4G3D0MN01T43RC
    SN4BBTH1TT4SSKULL333M1TTTR0DD3J4G CR34T10NM0D3G4M3R4L3DTR4D3N
    SNABBT HITTAS SKULLE EE MITT TRODDE JAG CREATION MODE GAME RA LEDTRADEN
    JAG TRODDE MITT EE SKULLE HITTAS SNABBT, LEDTRADEN AR GAME MODE CREATION
    I THOUGHT MY EE WOULD BE FOUND QUICKLY, THE HINT IS GAME MODE CREATION
  • ElliotLH
    9542 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Just saw this on the BFEE Discord so thought I'd share it here: 

Not a big EE but quite funny.
  • PLAVT
    32 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited May 2019
    ElliotLH wrote: »

Has anyone tried to write the word "Sulis" instead of "Tractor"?
  • ElliotLH
    9542 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    PLAVT said:

Has anyone tried to write the word "Sulis" instead of "Tractor"?
    Not sure TBH and it's hard scrolling through the EE discussion page there due to the sheer amount of people posting in one channel. If you play on PC it could be a worth a go though? I play on console so won't be able to try.
  • PLAVT
    edited May 2019

Not sure TBH and it's hard scrolling through the EE discussion page there due to the sheer amount of people posting in one channel. If you play on PC it could be a worth a go though? I play on console so won't be able to try.

The fact is that I also play from the console. I do not have the opportunity to do this. I think we should wait for Collision_TN, maybe he will help us with this.
  • ElliotLH
    PLAVT wrote: »

The fact is that I also play from the console. I do not have the opportunity to do this. I think we should wait for Collision_TN, maybe he will help us with this.

Fingers crossed as it'd be a quick thing to test even if it doesn't work.
  • Collision_TN
    201 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    PLAVT said:
    It only works on PC the QWERTY way (so far), the one behind it said he'll add it to gamepad in a later patch.

Developer comment link
  • Collision_TN
    edited May 2019
    https://twitter.com/NiklasAstrand/status/1123697951644246035
    4J3DD0RTTT1M333LLUKSS4TT1HTBB4NS N3D4RTD3L4R3M4G3D0MN01T43RC
    SN4BBTH1TT4SSKULL333M1TTTR0DD3J4G CR34T10NM0D3G4M3R4L3DTR4D3N
    SNABBT HITTAS SKULLE EE MITT TRODDE JAG CREATION MODE GAME RA LEDTRADEN
    JAG TRODDE MITT EE SKULLE HITTAS SNABBT, LEDTRADEN AR GAME MODE CREATION
    I THOUGHT MY EE WOULD BE FOUND QUICKLY, THE HINT IS GAME MODE CREATION
    From the "Game mode creation" box:
    https://twitter.com/Tn_Collision/status/1123928068844867584
    Morse code:
    ... --- --- -. / .--. .-. . .-. --- ..- -. -.. / .-. . -.. / ..-. .-.. .- .-. . ...
    Decoded:
    SOON PREROUND RED FLARES
  • Collision_TN
    What is this object?

• zenn_nme
    851 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    @Collision_TN Looks like a German Flashlight/torch with wireloop.
    It came with colored glass panes/lenses, which could slide over the light (red & green) meant for signalling.

• Collision_TN
    zenn_nme said:
    It came with colored glass panes/lenses, which could slide over the light (red & green) meant for signalling.

Awesome! That's even more accurate than the train stuff people thought of on Reddit. I wonder if it's used anywhere else in the game, maybe the singleplayer...
  • GRAW2ROBZ
    2634 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

I wanted to look into this yesterday but the servers were down.  Not sure if it works on the test range like he says since the map is the same.  I might snoop around later today.  Mentions there's like 12 or so generators.  But a quick clip when he died he got to look under the ground through the map didn't show no basement or nothing.  So could be nothing.  Unless he didn't look all around fast enough.

• Red_Label_Scotch
    1559 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    zenn_nme said:

Looks like an old railroad signaling light.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Signalman_(rail)

• Mojastarlubilody
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Ok im new, is there a big hunt going on? If yes what can I do?
  • Collision_TN
    Ok im new, is there a big hunt going on? If yes what can I do?
    Head over here and read compiled findings and hints, then you may know what to do next.
  • firechickenfan
    493 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    What do you guys think about the room with all of the algebraic equations written on the walls?