Weekly BF

Bugged Tank controls - How to do a 180 in a flash

DukeSan27
1188 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
Obviously a bug, just watch, at 10s, the turret snap to rear in a flash.

All I was doing was zooming in (ads) while in first person view.

Comments

• WinterWarhurst
    1319 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    This is to balance the damage a Panzerfaust does to the rear of your tank comrade!
  • DukeSan27
    1188 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    This is to balance the damage a Panzerfaust does to the rear of your tank comrade!

Lol, if only the bunny would stay still...
  • m1k3ol
    826 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Moderator
    did you change any specific setting in your controls?, like the aim decouple...

just to have more specifics about it
  • DukeSan27
    m1k3ol wrote: »

Vehicle aim-relative controls - OFF
    Decouple Aiming (driver/passenger) - ON

I use PS3 Move controller for movement/ads and mouse for aiming etc. So ads/zoom is on the Move trigger (normally called LT).

I don't see a rear view cam binding for vehicles, only for Transport and Planes. And I un-bound those but still no difference.
  • Dave_of_Da_feet
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    DukeSan27 wrote: »

I use PS3 Move controller for movement/ads and mouse for aiming etc. So ads/zoom is on the Move trigger (normally called LT).

I don't see a rear view cam binding for vehicles, only for Transport and Planes. And I un-bound those but still no difference.

Did you ever get this fixed? I have the same exact problem.
  • MBT_Layzan
    1594 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I'm getting so sick of this of this bug, it doesn't go away until you play another map or game if it happens...
  • DukeSan27

MBT_Layzan wrote: »
    I'm getting so sick of this of this bug, it doesn't go away until you play another map or game if it happens...

What controller are you guys using? I have tweeted this to Julian Manalov, he said will have a look.

I am not using analog controller directly in-game for movement anymore. I map the joystick stick to wsad using joyt2key and this problem does not occur, 100%. Wsad is not perfect but better than looking **** backwards.

• MBT_Layzan
    1594 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

MBT_Layzan wrote: »

What controller are you guys using? I have tweeted this to Julian Manalov, he said will have a look.

I am not using analog controller directly in-game for movement anymore. I map the joystick stick to wsad using joyt2key and this problem does not occur, 100%. Wsad is not perfect but better than looking **** backwards.

Ok I'll give this a try. It's random and happens when you go to aim, then it locks to the rear and you can't move while aiming unless you use the keyboard arrow keys. Each time you aim it locks to the rear until your tank is either destroyed or it's a new map.
  • DukeSan27
  • DukeSan27
    It’s being fixed, mostly in January:

https://mobile.twitter.com/_jjju_/status/1074072779731812357