Support gun too accurate at med to long range

BiohaZd
13 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
edited November 2018
The default support gun seems way too accurate when standing and ads and shooting at longish ranges. It seems to just mow people down.

It should not be soo accurate when standing. It should only be laser accurate when prone with bipod.

I feel like Arnie in the jungle hunting the predator :)

Comments

• Major_Pungspark
    1599 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    It is a laser, after playing assault for a while and tried it out....omg...right now I rate it as most probable to be voted "OP weapon of the year". But lots of weapons left to unlock.
  • BaronVonGoon
    7061 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Haven't tried it since I've been on the assault side of things and I thought the Turner was too accurate, it's so good. But I'll be trying support now. Hope they don't nerf ANYTHING. Buff everything to match any guns that are supposedly too strong.
  • crabman169
    12848 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    You need to remember that the Ke7 has four upgrades straight off the bat

I think it's similar to stg44 beta version with them hence
  • EinBugStein
    100 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    The KE7 is a beast. It does have absolutely zero recoil and kills everything on any range without issues.
  • DingoKillr
    4354 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    LMG have been moved to med to long since BF1 because to many don't want Support running in CQB with unlimited ammo as they are afraid Assault and Medics would overwhelm them.

While the number of Support players keeps dropping and a increase in whinging about lack of ammo.
  • Chubzdoomer
    1397 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2018
    It wouldn't even be such an issue if the TTK weren't so absurdly low. With your bipod, you can just peck people a few times and they drop dead. No recoil, pinpoint accuracy. It requires zero effort.