Game does not save

Siiickz
2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
hey,

every time i start the game, i have to watch the trailer and play the first mission. also my graphics / audio settings are not saved. on the hard disk where bf5 & origin are installed, i still have over 300gb free space. can anyone help me?

i've never had such a problem playing the demo or any other game
i've always closed the game properly

Comments

• FantasyCZSK
    2 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Me to man, me to
  • Legongo_
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I had to "allow an app through controlled folder access" by adding bfv.exe to the allowed apps.
    step 1. go to windows notifications (bottom right call out symbol) click to open
    step 2. click on the "unauthorized changes blocked" notification pertaining to Battlefield V
    step 3. in the "allow an app through the controlled folder access" window that pops up click the + add an allowed app button
    step 4. find where your bfv.exe file was installed and select it. (mine is in D:\program files (x86)\Battlefield V) Lastly, click open.
    That fixed it for me.
    I was getting really tired of going through the intro every time I opened the game as well.
  • Siiickz
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Legongo_ wrote: »
    I had to "allow an app through controlled folder access" by adding bfv.exe to the allowed apps.
    step 1. go to windows notifications (bottom right call out symbol) click to open
    step 2. click on the "unauthorized changes blocked" notification pertaining to Battlefield V
    step 3. in the "allow an app through the controlled folder access" window that pops up click the + add an allowed app button
    step 4. find where your bfv.exe file was installed and select it. (mine is in D:\program files (x86)\Battlefield V) Lastly, click open.
    That fixed it for me.
    I was getting really tired of going through the intro every time I opened the game as well.

Thank you very much for your help.

Unfortunately it didn't work out for me.
  • ExAnimoGR
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Siiickz wrote: »
    That fixed it for me.

Thank you very much for your help.

Unfortunately it didn't work out for me.

Does your PC user account is online microsoft one? If so the there is bug that doen't let the game to save just created a local user account and you can play
  • XeroFreak
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    That fixed it for me.

Great catch! Thanks so much!!
    This was exactly the needed fix.
    I kept ignoring the restricted folder access notifications.

Problem solved!
  • Kauzer_RF
    229 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
  • Siiickz