[CKS] CKS-Gaming - Active gaming community since 2004 recruiting members now! [PC]

Comments

• Mephisto_POA
    102 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I recently joined, having lots of fun :)
  • Jubbster2510
    33 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Multiple squads on the same team every night of the week. Big emphasis on team play in a friendly atmosphere. Come check us out tonight! Join our Discord and add Jubbster2510 on origin :)
  • N0Noise
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Come round and have some fun kicking **** in a Squad !
  • Pewpewcuun
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Joined these guys two weeks ago, loved every minute with them! Great Platoon!
  • Malvinarum
    25 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    This community saved my life. i've been dealing with alcohol abuse for 15 years and since i joined this community now i got someone to talk to while drinking. 10/10 would join again.
  • Jubbster2510
    33 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    It's Saturday night! Should be a good turn out, come say hello :D
  • n0obkilla
    77 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Malvinarum wrote: »
    This community saved my life. i've been dealing with alcohol abuse for 15 years and since i joined this community now i got someone to talk to while drinking. 10/10 would join again.

Glad we can help!
  • Mephisto_POA
    102 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Malvinarum wrote: »

we have some disabled people too, we are very inclusive
  • Jubbster2510
    Still Recruiting!
  • Jubbster2510
    New TTK is back! Join our discord to squad up!
  • CoolerErii
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I joined CKS-Gaming almost a month ago and it's one of the best communities out there according to me. They are very open when it comes to personality, who you are and who you want to be. I felt very welcomed when I got invited as a guest and I was immediately getting along with the other members. I love this community and it's nice to see it evolve even more. So why not come and join us for some games and check it out yourself? :)

You won't regret it :blush:
  • n0obkilla
    77 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Come on people join up you're missing out if you don't!
  • Mephisto_POA
    we are also helping each other out with technical issues, configuration, how to get more out of the game. It goes beyond just playing nicely as a squad to more of a community feeling, join us! on https://discord.me/cks1 for a quick chat and play some matches.
  • Jubbster2510
    Join our discord and come squad up with us!
  • Pordigy86
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    If i may ask.. what time zone / time do u guys play ?
  • Jubbster2510
    Pordigy86 wrote: »

We play on EU servers. We are mostly in the EU with a few guys from NA. Join discord if your up for a round or two ;)
  • Mephisto_POA
    Pordigy86 wrote: »

GMT time, after 7pm normally until 11ish
  • Reefermad86
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I know some of these guys from the old days, fantastic group of lads.

LUL.

great set of guys, come grab a few rounds
  • n0obkilla
    Our NA member base is expanding come join us!
  • Jubbster2510
    Its Christmas noob slaying time! Join discord to squad up :)