[CKS] CKS-Gaming - Active gaming community since 2004 recruiting members now! [PC]

Comments

• n0obkilla
    63 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    New tides of war! Come join us
  • Malvinarum
    15 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Wanna be cool? Wanna be a chick magnet? Well, we cant give you that but we can cheer you up while playing BFV! :)
  • Jezzzeh
    657 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Played some round with you guys last night. Was fun would recommend.
  • Jubbster2510
    33 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Jezzzeh wrote: »
    Played some round with you guys last night. Was fun would recommend.

Top man Jezzzeh!
  • n0obkilla
    63 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Happy New Year gamers! Come join us
  • Jubbster2510
    33 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Happy new Year guys! Jump into discord and squad up!
  • Jezzzeh
    657 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Loving it so far fellas, we properly bossed those modes tonight don't think we lost a single round all night. Was great also playing other modes like CQ and Frontlines rather than just Breakthrough all night.

Jumble-S.
  • n0obkilla
    Jezzzeh wrote: »
    Loving it so far fellas, we properly bossed those modes tonight don't think we lost a single round all night. Was great also playing other modes like CQ and Frontlines rather than just Breakthrough all night.

Jumble-S.

It was a good night! Come join in on the fun!!
  • Moreno866
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I think it was 10 games in a row we won earlier today (5.1.2019) With us (about 15 CKS on same server) steamrolling through the enemy team and them never advancing to the next stage. I started in another gaming community that had similar amount of members but highly inactive. Very glad I found CKS and looking forward to playing more BF5 and then other games with them.
  • Malvinarum
    15 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 6
    Tired of playing bfv alone like a noob? Well, join us and you can team up with other noobs like me :open_mouth:
    Post edited by Malvinarum on
  • n0obkilla
    Malvinarum wrote: »
    Tired of playing bfv alone like a noob? Well, join us and you can team up with other noobs like me :open_mouth:

You're not a noob!
  • Jubbster2510
    Yes he is :D :D
  • n0obkilla
    Dominating the rounds and 20 in one server on one team the other night! You're missing out if you haven't done it.
  • Malvinarum
    edited January 11
    Wanna be cool? wanna find a girlfriend? well thats kinda your problem but if you're looking for a mature community to play bf5 with, then join us and you'll never feel sad again.
  • n0obkilla
    January patch incoming come join us for the changes!
  • Jubbster2510
    We have 18 people on 1 team as i write this. Come join the fun ;)
  • Malvinarum
    Bumping the thread without any funny stuff.
  • lllllRAZORllllll
    1 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    CKS is a Community where it feels like home and more, it makes you feel a big part of family nice and cooperative teammates, moments full of action not to forget the fun we have at hilarious moments. join us and i guarantee you will have the best time with the friendly members as i experienced personally so far :)
  • Malvinarum
    CKS is a Community where it feels like home and more, it makes you feel a big part of family nice and cooperative teammates, moments full of action not to forget the fun we have at hilarious moments. join us and i guarantee you will have the best time with the friendly members as i experienced personally so far :)

What this guy said :)
  • n0obkilla
    New patch is live!! Come play some rounds