[CKS] CKS-Gaming - Active gaming community since 2004 recruiting members now! [PC]

Comments

• Jubbster2510
    31 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Join our Discord for some squad conquest! Were a friendly bunch!
  • n0obkilla
    61 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    2nd Day of the new Tides of War come play some squad conquest!
  • Jezzzeh
    561 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Had some great games last few nights with the gang. Tonight I think I raced through 6 levels of the ToW and maxed out everything in the current reward tree.

I'm an average player but playing with these guys makes me feel EPIC :)

Good times.

Jumble stilts.
  • Jubbster2510
    31 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Jezzzeh wrote: »
    Had some great games last few nights with the gang. Tonight I think I raced through 6 levels of the ToW and maxed out everything in the current reward tree.

Good times.

Jumble stilts.

Always a pleasure Jezzeh!
  • n0obkilla
    61 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Jezzzeh wrote: »

Good times.

Jumble stilts.

Always a pleasure Jezzeh!

Far from an average player imo!
  • Jubbster2510
    Come and join the most active BFV community around! You will get a warm welcome!
  • 9IronKiller
    56 postsMember, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    A little bump cos the platoon is awesome (especially since I joined :wink: )
    You need a mic and Discord to chat and generally always someone online. Evenings complete chaos lol
  • n0obkilla
    Another week another tides of war!
  • Malvinarum
    11 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Lets bump it shall we :)
  • Jubbster2510
    A little bump cos the platoon is awesome (especially since I joined :wink: )
    You need a mic and Discord to chat and generally always someone online. Evenings complete chaos lol

Nice one mate! See you in discord
  • Malvinarum
    11 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    bumpy bump
  • Jubbster2510
    New TOW! Lets go baby!
  • n0obkilla
    Finally a breakthrough TOW!! Just what I wanted.
  • Jezzzeh
    561 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Yep. Come join us. Breakthrough is a speciality for the community. I did the entire of this week's ToW challenges on about 2 hours.
  • Malvinarum
    What are you still waiting for? Go ahead and join now!
  • 9IronKiller
    56 postsMember, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Platoon is now over 100 members but we still have space.
    Having a great time. The guys also helped with my technical pc issues a lot when I could not get my new rig running.
    Really is a great community/clan
  • n0obkilla
    This weeks TOW is halfway, come join us for some breakthrough, squads of 12+ sometimes up to 20 or more are a great laugh if you've not done it before.
  • Jubbster2510
    Join our discord to squad up and get the new MG!
  • 9IronKiller
    35 Players in the Discord channel for BFV last night. Let’s just say we won a few games and had some fun
    ToW challenges all finished
    Weekly platoon nights organised (internal)
    New players welcome
  • n0obkilla
    The event was a good laugh, awesome to see so many people online playing. Come join us!