[CKS] CKS-Gaming - Active gaming community since 2004 recruiting members now! [PC]

Comments

• ChadMcdouche
    20 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Still need skilled players to our team! Let us know you are out there!
  • ChadMcdouche
    20 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited May 23
    Bump.
    Post edited by ChadMcdouche on
  • Jezzzeh
    697 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    When you say "we" you don't speak for the CKS group.

I just wanted to clear that up. The rest of the group know how to flush a toilet.
  • ChadMcdouche
    Greece map almost here! Bump!
  • ChadMcdouche
    9ironkiller going on holiday for a whole week. Might have to revoke his pilot license! Bump
  • ChadMcdouche
    Last night we had 14 people from CKS on the same server doing Breakthrough. Can we push it further tonight?
  • ChadMcdouche
    Bumperino 
  • ChadMcdouche
    Bump!
  • 9IronKiller
    63 postsMember, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I will be back online this evening. If you need a bigger incentive than that to join.....i just don’t know ;)
    come and play, meet people and have fun. See you all soon
    oh and Chad I recently watched the Battle of Britain....my flying must have greatly improved due to this lol
  • Jezzzeh
    697 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Come play the new map which is great :)

Even better with banter and beers and great spawn beacons!
  • 9IronKiller
    63 postsMember, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Sooooo Chad is teaching me to fly.....remember that Ewok in Return of the Jedi on a speeder bike!!
    on a positive note, complete the ToW assignments in just over an hour with the guys. Come and join us
  • ChadMcdouche
    Lesson 1, bind space bar to pitch up... Lesson 2, see lesson 1. 
    You have now completed your training. Here's your pilot license and a boeing 747 filled with passengers, go get em tiger!
  • ChadMcdouche
    Bumping for this fantastic platoon! Soon we'll go comp!
  • ChadMcdouche

Chapter 4: Defying the Odds HYPE!

• Malvinarum
    18 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Wanna camp like there's no tomorrow? Well join another community then, we dont like campers :smiley:
  • ChadMcdouche
    Bump.
  • Jubbster2510
    33 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    We are always recruiting new members! Jump onto Discord and play a few rounds with us :)
  • Jezzzeh
    Yes come listen to Jubbster and the rest late at night.

It's like Royston Vasey....you'll never leave!
  • Jubbster2510
    33 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Get ready for RSP! Join our clan  ;)
  • n0obkilla
    68 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Chapter 4 starts today! Come join us