Weekly Debrief

BFV to me is Fun, with a side of hmm.... ("Warning"- WALL of TEXT!)

Popa2caps
577 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
Dice used spotting as a feature over the old Battlefields titles: The Support class has a path that allows them to spot people their shooting, Snipers get many gadgets to spot from monocular (binocular if it is a 2 scopes, i thought it was 1) to the spotting flare, could be more. The monocular spots while you're looking at them and a short time after you stop using it. The flare is tricky to people coming from BF1, The range is lower plus i think you're meant to shoot it in the air and it spots on it's way down, hard to get the correct location.

There are also airplanes that get upgrades to spot (Could be more upgrade paths i have yet to check) BF1 might been seen as a icon mess with spotting, but in this, you die quick when you're spotted because of the lack of at most times. Like everyone trying to shoot the red icon the fastest.

Revive system: Because you can revive a squad teammate they expect you to do just that, all the time, "You're in a fight, no revive me, i'm down". In a Battle royal game this works, you have one life, respawn game, not so much. It takes away from the medic class i think. The medic class is almost useless, It does revive faster, but the lack firepower plus knowing you will be shot at, screw that support class here i come. Just sit next to a medic station and you're golden. I also want to point out that there is no frag spam or random bombs going off that much anymore (good thing). With the cut back on frags and whatnot, why use a medic if each person in a squad can revive forever?

It feels like a part time job "Ammo / Medic / Build Here. I don't feel like anything i do in BFV is player created sandbox, It kind of feels like Medal of honor mixed with Battlefront 2 or a mix between the two with some Battlefield. I'm not saying it's bad, just saying it's different, not sure why they called it Battlefield.

I would have thought that Dice would have been able to understand people like to do stuff they want (Sandbox) and not to limit to their creativity. The building feature does help, but It's 100% dev placement before hand anyways (you can't build at the location you want). They created the lanes where people go, so they created building spots they thought people would need them. It's almost to the point where if you don't build you're doomed. Building feels like that one marketing tool Dice always added to a Battlefield titles, Levolution, Dreadnoughts, now bob the builder (Thanks fortnite).

A normal game of Battlefield on defend of Grand Operations is, "build, build, AA gets 10 kills, build, get shot while building, dead, revived from squad member, build". The next issue is the massive odd fog or haze on some maps during Grand Operations, You will be able to see just fine while not ads, zoom in with a 3x scope, fog /blinding light. Some of the core gameplay is here, like shooting down air units with cannons or rockets or jumping out to cap a flag (also notes every vehicle i noticed, has a delay from jumping in and out, even planes). Airplanes are fun to shoot the maps, but never really hard a good fight in the air yet.

Air units should land to repair, shouldn't they, Not sure how hard it would be to add landing pads, but come on. To my knowledge, you just use your ammo and fly to a ammo thing on the map to get more, get damaged, insta repair fly to ammo station, arcade vibes. It's fun to play, but feels added off, like no real role, could be called "More if better, so they added it"

This is not what everyone expected, It's not bad, it's not great, but better than BF1 (unless you like icon, upgrade less dreadnought field). The upgrade system is confusing, It will change the appearance of the weapon (good), but they're some very odd upgrade percs.

Why Dice couldn't have used attachments again? They did state they used this new system because everyone used the same things in other titles ( they couldn't use BF1, it had none ), won't people do the same for this? Pictures this: someone playing asks "Hey (username here) what do you have set for your 3rd row down for your bla bla class mega rifle", (user name) O i'm using god mode with 3 points of being nerfed next week, cool thanks. It's nice to see the weapons change from upgrades, but some of these upgrades feel more mmo than fps. I can't even change my text based upgrades during a match, who thought of that one?. I can change the scope and skins, but can't change your text based weapon upgrades am i missing something?

There are times of fun to be had, some bugs like the attackers planes never spawning or the can't revive, but i'm sure it will get patched. Once the title gets more players, i'm sure it will be better, but how many will dislike it is really hard to know. I don't know a Battlefield i can come from that is like this at all, and i have played many of them. The cost of $15 is cheap to try with premier and let's hope the updates make it into a better game than it currently is.

Next thing people might hate me for asking, but hear me out, Would Battlefield be Battlefield if you had someone play 1942, and play BFV, no way. I bet they would be lost the first time they seen it, So it could be that time for it to change. i still remember when most titles didn't offer sprint, most people now expect it. I ask that Dice does a test a new open class system, over this current system of Medic, Support, Sniper, Assault. 2 weapons, 2 gadgets 1 tool 1 frag or whatever. It could even be different than what is out and use a weight system, the more you carry the slower you run. I just don't see why it would hurt the system so much if all the weapons hold the upgrades. Would this hurt Battlefield and if so, how?

Biggest issues are:
  1. Text based upgrade system
  2. Support spotting
  3. Spotting, like really Dice, you really that bad at video games?
  4. Aim Assist, okay i guess you are
  5. In vehicle repairing
  6. Can't change text based weapon upgrades while ingame, (massive issue)
  7. Squad revive system
  8. Not solo player friendly
  9. vehicles (tanks) lack power
  10. Arcady
  11. Shot in head makes massive sound, person who did this needs their ears checked
  12. Dev made pre determined building locations
  13. Taking a weapon from a downed person, but wanting to revive them
  14. odd effects like haze or fog

Fun things
  1. Being a support
  2. Ninja Star to the face
  3. Throwing back a frag, playing hot potato
  4. Bombing run
  5. Being able to roll on your back, flopping down
  6. Graphics
  7. Dynamite sticks to things! (fun things to be had with this)
  8. Killing a group of players because you're not spotted and on your back, (you look like a dead body)

Dice i have to say you did okay with BFV so far, and hope that the support keeps coming, I also do hope that you devs be more open with talks in the forums over using some big shot streamer on YouTube or Twitch, sorry for the wall \o/.

Comments

• Al3xDaS0uL
    132 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    ^ I think you are making many good points... and I agree with most of them.. it feels like an upgraded BF1 without spotting and semi-HC.. I still miss the golden days of BC2/BF3... but having fun anyway..
  • BaronVonGoon
    6862 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Wall of text my eye just glaucoma I'm going to sue you
  • Popa2caps
    577 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Wall of text my eye just glaucoma I'm going to sue you

lol
  • Popa2caps
    Al3xDaS0uL wrote: »
    ^ I think you are making many good points... and I agree with most of them.. it feels like an upgraded BF1 without spotting and semi-HC.. I still miss the golden days of BC2/BF3... but having fun anyway..

true, i'm playing right now and having fun with the throwing knifes
  • BaronVonGoon
    6862 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Are they class specific? I haven't seen them in game yet.
  • Arkaelov
    102 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

Scout only. You spawn with 6 though and they are an instakill up close. And you get another one for each ammo pouch you walk over. So they're probably gonna get a nerf in terms of how many you can carry at once.

Stodeh showing them off a bit.
  • Popa2caps

sniper class, last game i just got 4 kills next to each other. People don't expect it because their new i guess. Frag slot
  • crabman169
    12845 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Spotting; your paragraph here is a bit of a mess I don't get your point

Regarding spotting though the recon and support with appropriate combat roles will spot enemies they are shooting at with support getting a "soft spot" if you will for suppressing. Recon has monoscope which spots targets when you "paint" them with the Crosshair; no button pressing required. Spot flare covers a wider area when shot up into the sky above the area you wish to light up (more akin to actual flare usage as opposed to shooting it at your foot inside a building and suddenly knowing the itinerary of the 5 nearby enemies).

Spotting in general requires precision usually whilst ads and will only mark the enemy at the location they were spotted. They aren't 3D Dorito-ed for the next seconds like previous titles only where you saw them (like the ping in Rainbow Six Siege and spotting in bf2 if you are familiar with either). Marking them with present a red marker with info such as tank icon for example. Otherwise spotting provides a yellow/orange marker for your squad matches with distance and area name (White House 48m for example if marking B on Rotterdam).

Regarding planes some have flares and an upgrade I believe for at least the bombers is a spotting camera Like from bf1. Can't entirely verify has I've finished my trial and I didn't really check it out much

~

Reviving; it's a bit naive to think that every single person now expects their squad to always revive them. I know if they could never get me I just skip (either out in the open or they are heavily engaged) but when possible I try to hang on as long as possible. That's not expecting my squad to revive me that's just allowing them the chance if possible plus it also using up your spawn timer so why not try to hang on.

That's the same mentality as expecting every medic to revive you in every situation and we all know how that actually turns out.

Actually going for the revive can get you killed in a BR because you are an easy target and a gun missing whilst leaving them whilst you engage and hopefully win can often be the better choice as they may have an angle whilst they are down in which they can directly feed to live Intel. Obviously it's situational and everything and I personally always go for the revive anyhow but again rather naive to think it's because of BR.

Medic class is useless? I take it you haven't played medic because it's on the opposite end of the spectrum in regards to useless. Without medic you can't fully heal or be stocked with a health pack; without a medic it can make pushing and holding objectives much harder because no one is being revived/healed. You can't always get squad revives off and not everyone is in the same squad. The medic besides being able to pick everyone up also picks everyone up the fastest.

They have plenty of firepower; have people not used the smgs???? Clearly they used them in bf1 because of their high usage % but now with no RBD and getting upgrades to reduce recoil or bump rpm or tighten hipfire they are useless? What? Honestly sounds like people haven't even tried or at least adapted to the smgs before writing them off because they aren't carbon copies of the stg44 from the alpha for some wack reason.

If you feel that playing as a team and supporting your team feels like a "part time job" that sounds like a YOU issue not a core mechanic to the battlefield franchise issue. Plenty of sandbox in bfv just like every bf before it; maybe don't follow the herd and think outside the spawn screen for a second

~

Fortifications; well I'll be damned. This community has done nothing but whinge, moan and complain in every single bf title about Dice's placement of stationeries, cover etc and now with the fortifications complain that it gives you that power you always wanted? What.
    No flying fish they have to be in pre determined locations unlike fortnite where you can basically build where ever you like. You do understand the amount of strain would be put on a match if you could literally set up ANY fortification anywhere right? The glitched and exploits alone...
    You can tow stationeries wherever you please; is that not good enough either?

You have totally freedom of choice whether to build or not. You are not doomed if you don't because in every situation it's a two sided coin. What you build the enemy could use and vice versa and what you don't build the enemy can't use/get caught building and vice versa. Simple things like not fully fortifying an only towards the enemy spawn so you can have the inherent advantage should they attack etc.

It's very much a game mechanic and hopefully another staple to the franchise; not even close to a marketing ploy else why is it one of the least shown if thing in trailers? I'm pretty sure the launch trailer doesn't even feature it in any aspect (what an excuse to go and rewatch it)

~

So you are complaing about Defence on Operations having to setup a defence and defending.

You are gonna have to provide more detail about this "zoom light" has this is the first I'm hearing out of it.

~

Where are you gonna put landing strips in these maps? You seriously expect them to be balanced and not have people camp them both on foot and in the air? You seriously expect people to put up with the effort of landing to resupply?
    The ammo station in the sky is there for gameplay purposes; or would you rather auto healing aircraft with infinite ammo again?
    You need to manually repair in a plane too or use Emergency repair if you've got it of which you only have one that need to be resupplied.

Bf has never been a flight/combat simulator I don't get why people think that in regards to aircraft in the series. Hell early battlefields you just flew past the airfields to resupply and heal in essentially the same manner as we have now.

~

I don't get your upgrade system complaint; it's literally just the attachment system balanced. No longer do you equip stubby, heavy barrel and laser. You have to make a choice of the two options which suit you best. Do you make the guns recoil easier to control OR do you make its hipfire tighter or do you do a little of both in a mid ground between the too.

(At least in the beta I haven't unlocked it yet to check) the Turner SMLE has either faster reloads with extended magazine and mag reload OR better accuracy whilst ads and faster ads movement speed.

Instead of worrying about which attachment system is the current Meta you just pick what suits YOU and carry on with playing the game.

~

You little battlefield speel there makes no sense; if you played 1942 and then bfv or vice versa you'd still recognise that it's battlefield because they have the same core. Turning the class system into insurgency would be awful because of balance and so many things would never get any use. Whilst the weight system is cool at first like the pick 10 system is call of duty is soon gets annoying to the point of "why is this a thing it sucks".
    Bf's class system hasn't changed since 1942. The classes may have gotten shuffled around but its core is still there to this day; you have your primary, secondary, grenade and gadgets corresponding to your class role. Bad company onwards have reduced the amount of classes but made them more dynamic and adjustable towards the players whilst still maintaining its role. For example instead of anti tank with an smg and at launcher and engineer with shotgun, at mines and repair wench you have The engineer class which is both combined (BF3/4/hardline). With this system you know what the enemy/friendlies have not this guy's has every perk and attachment but has only his primary weapon or this guy has heavy armour with 7 frags.

~

1. What's wrong with the "text based upgrade system"? It is because it's text based? Or because it's not BF4 bloat of attachments? It works as intended so don't see the issue here

2. What's wrong with support spotting? The suppression spot? Why is that a bad thing?

3. The spotting works just fine and requires a bit of thought not just mindless button mashing to bring up every Dorito in 180° front of you. It works akin to how spotting worked in bf2 which personally was the best spotting system of the franchise.

4. What aim assist? Genuine question because I haven't even touched my settings yet and I can't feel any aim assist at all at least not in comparison to previous titles like bf1/4 etc. I heard something related to it is being removed come nov 15th with the day one patch or something. But regardless how DARE Dice has an aim assist on console for an arcade shooter. Take it off if you don't like it it's that simple.

5. What's wrong with in vehicle repairing? Seriously I don't get this community's seething hatred of being a sitting duck unable to fight back less you loose your repairs yet they've forever moaned about having to jump out to repair their vehicles only to have it taken by a friendly/enemy and other issues. It's not like you CANT repair from the outside if you want. Hell you can't repair damage past a certain threshold anyhow in bfv; I'm pretty sure it's only 25-50% of the damage received the rest requires being repaired from the outside either by yourself or a friendly support (who carried ones in his toolkit) or repairing at a vehicle supply station of which leaves you a sitting duck the entire time.

Still to this day since it's introduction in bf1 yet to hear a legitimate complaint/issue with self repair inside of vehicles. Yet apparently auto heal in BC/bc2/3/4/Hardline was totally fine; not even gonna mention reactive armour and aps.

6. Maybe that's intended so YOU the player have to planned accordingly. You can't just on a whim switch out. Maybe it's to do with the having other weapons available (as in class weapons and duplicating them like the vehicles). It'sually a massive issue if an issue at all. Was playing assault on Devastation with hipfire upgraded Sturmegewehr but now the map has rotated to Hamada and you still want to play assault? Use an SLR or keep using the Sturmegewehr. Can you give examples as to why you'd need to be constantly swapping out the upgrades?

7. What's wrong with the squad revive system? I reckon it works perfectly; obviously there is a massive risk/reward for it but at the very least medics can be content with supporting their squad knowing they can be revived too instead of getting the shaft. Can't tell you how many times after the info was revealed and especially after bfv beta that I wished that mechanic was in bf1. "Oh if only this was bfv you could be reviving me right now" "if this was bfv I could have revived you right now"

It also supports the squad model dice is going for. Which brings me to the next point.

7. It actually is solo player friendly BUT you are highly encouraged to play as a TEAM in a TEAM BASED game and it's a much more rewarding experience. Dice has stated since before the reveal that they wanted to emphasize more on teamplay and sticking together as a squad (as you should be doing). I played majority of my trial as a solo player (as in with a squad of randos but sometimes as an actual solo squad) and it never felt like I was being punished for it. It didn't put me off.

If you are looking for that selfish solo wolf play especially for montange clips may I suggest others games such as FFA in call of duty or solo on BR?

Getting uppity that they didn't strongly encourage and emphasize on the solo player for a TEAM BASED game is like getting up the coach of the under 12s footy team for trying to ensure everyone plays as a team and has fun over giving your kid the ball everytime so he can make runs and play the hero.

9. Try playing tanks more; they have plenty of power. Better yet following on from last point; play as a team and you'll be unstoppable powerhouse. Maybe don't try Rambo into an objective thinking you are invincible and can take on anything.

10. "Arcady"? Are you serious? Battlefield has and always will be an ARCADE SHOOTER. I don't get why people think otherwise just like the aircraft.

11. The headshot indicator for you shooting people in the head or getting shot in the head? If it getting shot in the headhead yourself it's a definite audio cue so you know you've been shot in the head less you accuse someone of cheating because of how quickly you died. Maybe adjust your audio settings because it's not loud at all.

12. Feel free to make such scale and fidelity of maps with 64 player support with vehicles and keep it smooth. Everything in games is pre determined else it would not work.
    Such a non issue.

13. Play medic than if you want to revive people. Give that you need to hit the action key to revive now that's why you only pick up the weapon instead of kit swapping. Good thing too because that stuff has been awful in frostbite since it started in BC. At least in refactor it was easy to find etc (bf 1942/Vietnam being cross with the gun over it, bf2/2142 being the bag with class icon). Not to mention weapons going flying, getting killed in the process of the whole debacle of trying to find it let alone pick it up and repick it up and again and now being with a different kit you may not actually want (E.g. the medic could have been out of ammo or had weaponary you don't like etc or better yet DIDNT have a syringe in the first place).

Give that the revive syringe and repair tool are the medic/support class now the swap wouldn't make sense either because you wouldn't get the intention of the kit swap anyhow. You have med and ammo stations as well as scavenging so trying to kitswap with a dead support in the hope they have an ammo gadget is needless now too.

Your squad can pick you up so they don't have a need to kitswitch either.

Just picking up the weapon is a good twist actually because of uou are out of ammo and desperately need a weapon you can pick up another gun and still keep your class (medic for example) or try and be cheeky and grab another classes gun to use (e.g. AR as recon).

Take a look at the bigger picture here.

14. I don't get this one. A haze/fog is exactly that so why should it be different in a game? It's the same for everyone this time round (server side not client side like bf1).

I see th attitude towards the game has changed slightly; funny that.

~

RNGesus I hope this doesn't break the character limit for these forums

• Popa2caps
    crabman169 wrote: »

Reviving; it's a bit naive to think that every single person now expects their squad to always revive them.
    It happens a ton on PC BFV, I get called out in text chat or some other poor person for not reviving a squad person I can't name the people who do it, but i get 1 or 2 a game now, Grand Operations.

but again rather naive to think it's because of BR
    They added squad revives because of Battle Royal (Fortnite or PUBG)
    Medic class is useless? I take it you haven't played medic because it's on the opposite end of the spectrum in regards to useless.
    The weapons of the Medic Class are garbage, yes. I also have 40+ games of revives with the class, and because the scoreboard doesn't show revives people have booted me from squad. I would rather have a open class system in Battlefield and let people make their own class to be honest.
    They have plenty of firepower; have people not used the smgs???? Clearly they used them in bf1 because of their high usage % but now with no RBD and getting upgrades to reduce recoil or bump rpm or tighten hipfire they are useless? What? Honestly sounds like people haven't even tried or at least adapted to the smgs before writing them off because they aren't carbon copies of the stg44 from the alpha for some wack reason.
    If you feel that playing as a team and supporting your team feels like a "part time job" that sounds like a YOU issue not a core mechanic to the battlefield franchise issue. Plenty of sandbox in bfv just like every bf before it; maybe don't follow the herd and think outside the spawn screen for a second
    EA wants people from BR titles, Battlefield on it's can't do it, you know why, It hasn't done it ever in the history of the series before BR titles released. You spawn in BFV in a group, it's a massive job to keep spamming buttons for ammo medic or building. I'm also confused why you capped letters like YOU.

Fortifications; well I'll be damned. This community has done nothing but whinge, moan and complain in every single bf title about Dice's placement of stationeries, cover etc and now with the fortifications complain that it gives you that power you always wanted? What.
    No flying fish they have to be in pre determined locations unlike fortnite where you can basically build where ever you like. You do understand the amount of strain would be put on a match if you could literally set up ANY fortification anywhere right? The glitched and exploits alone...
    You can tow stationeries wherever you please; is that not good enough either?
    The more you go on, the more mad you sound, no? I never asked for anything building in Battlefield, i don't play fortnite. If they added something that let you build everywhere, cool, but this system currently is boring. It's all premade fill in the lines kind of thing to me.

It's very much a game mechanic and hopefully another staple to the franchise; not even close to a marketing ploy else why is it one of the least shown if thing in trailers? I'm pretty sure the launch trailer doesn't even feature it in any aspect (what an excuse to go and rewatch it)
    I could be wrong, but i think you're just defending the game over being bias, am i wrong?

Where are you gonna put landing strips in these maps? You seriously expect them to be balanced and not have people camp them both on foot and in the air? You seriously expect people to put up with the effort of landing to resupply?
    i would love landing strips, Remember it's a video game, they can create anything they want with time. Do people put in the effort in BF4 to land and repair? I'm a hardcore player btw.
    The ammo station in the sky is there for gameplay purposes; or would you rather auto healing aircraft with infinite ammo again? You need to manually repair in a plane too or use Emergency repair if you've got it of which you only have one that need to be resupplied.
    You ever fly a bomber yet, i had 60 + kills and no one could kill me, and all i did was fly in a circle and keep on using the insta repair. Just like i stated, Always holding repair button.
    I don't get your upgrade system complaint; it's literally just the attachment system balanced.
    Dice is the most overused balance company i know of, and one of the least played series, I wonder why ...
    No longer do you equip stubby, heavy barrel and laser. You have to make a choice of the two options which suit you best.
    Why? It comes down to being lazy from the studio, or copy and paste from Battlefront 2 to selling cosmetics. No hardcore shooter fan wants mmo style upgrade path, just no. Give me a weapon, let me shoot it, Dice needs to stop trying to reinvent the wheel.

Instead of worrying about which attachment system is the current Meta you just pick what suits YOU and carry on with playing the game.
    Are i could leave the game (like others) and play something that doesn't limit my ability to do what i want?

You little battlefield speel there makes no sense; if you played 1942 and then bfv or vice versa you'd still recognise that it's battlefield because they have the same core.
    I call bull, just watching videos of the first title in the series looks like every shooter from that time.
    Bf's class system hasn't changed since 1942. The classes may have gotten shuffled around but its core is still there to this day; you have your primary, secondary, grenade and gadgets corresponding to your class role. Bad company onwards have reduced the amount of classes but made them more dynamic and adjustable towards the players whilst still maintaining its role. For example instead of anti tank with an smg and at launcher and engineer with shotgun, at mines and repair wench you have The engineer class which is both combined (BF3/4/hardline). With this system you know what the enemy/friendlies have not this guy's has every perk and attachment but has only his primary weapon or this guy has heavy armour with 7 frags.
    I really don't care for the class system in Battlefield, never liked the limit it brings with it, I call that old series baggage in games.
    1. What's wrong with the "text based upgrade system"? It is because it's text based? Or because it's not BF4 bloat of attachments? It works as intended so don't see the issue here
    i like players choice over all, Current system (to me) has limited action for me to pick what i want. I'm not going to sit there and play reroll commando just to use reroll so i use more coins (if they have that planned). Everything feels built from the ground up from the same mistakes that Battlefront 2 had the more i think about it. The in game money, Why not just give me a scope at lv x or a grip at lv 10? Use x weapon for x amount of XP and bam new item? Is this so hard?
    2. What's wrong with support spotting? The suppression spot? Why is that a bad thing?
    i for one took them saying that spotting was going away, They just used it as a feature for a class to keep it in the game.
    3. The spotting works just fine and requires a bit of thought not just mindless button mashing to bring up every Dorito in 180° front of you. It works akin to how spotting worked in bf2 which personally was the best spotting system of the franchise.
    meanwhile games that don't have a spotting feature are doing greater than Battlefield, Spotting needs to go completely.
    4. What aim assist? Genuine question because I haven't even touched my settings yet and I can't feel any aim assist at all at least not in comparison to previous titles like bf1/4 etc. I heard something related to it is being removed come nov 15th with the day one patch or something. But regardless how DARE Dice has an aim assist on console for an arcade shooter. Take it off if you don't like it it's that simple.
    Did you just ask me something and then blame me for something in the same paragraph? You okay?

Still to this day since it's introduction in bf1 yet to hear a legitimate complaint/issue with self repair inside of vehicles. Yet apparently auto heal in BC/bc2/3/4/Hardline was totally fine; not even gonna mention reactive armour and aps.
    Hardline was garbage, the start of Dices downfall.

7. It actually is solo player friendly BUT you are highly encouraged to play as a TEAM in a TEAM BASED game and it's a much more rewarding experience. Dice has stated since before the reveal that they wanted to emphasize more on teamplay and sticking together as a squad (as you should be doing).
    Let me stop you right here I should be doing ever i want to do, end of story, You need a reality check.

I gave up after 7, You're biased, unwilling to understand that people don't play like you, so you attack them. Please go to a different forum post, I'm done with you.