The Art of Warfare is Recruiting for PC

Marine5911
2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
edited November 2018
Welcome fellow Soldiers! The Art of Warfare (TAW) is looking for new members to join our ranks.

TAW is a very large group of gamers that has over 2500 members across more than 25 games.
TAW has a strong and varied background in co-operative online gaming.
We are a community of gamers from all over the world who compete together with the spirit of integrity, honor and fair play.

What TAW provides for you:

​Dedicated stable TeamSpeak server
Structured command staff that will do its utmost to help you
Family friendly environment
Active Competitive team
Bi-weekly practices
In-House tournaments, with rewards!

What TAW requires of you:

You must be 15 years of age or older.
You must be a mature gamer who is interested in team-based play.
You must have a working microphone and Teamspeak.
You must be willing to commit to attending two matches/practices per week.
We know real life sometimes calls us away, so occasional absences are OK!
We have an excusal system for just such events.

Feel free to add me on Origin Marine5911
If you are interested visit us at: https://taw.net/themes/taw/user/application.aspxter
Post edited by Marine5911 on

Comments

• DehLucks
    1 postsMember Member
    edited December 2018
    Hey! I have been in TAW for 5 and a half years and never looked back for another gaming community. I would suggest that you try us out and see if TAW is your new home and family. We are here to have fun and play games with each other. Head over to www.TAW.net and see if TAW is your new home!
    ~DehLucks
    Post edited by DehLucks on
  • TonyGnaplos
    9 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Best community I ever played with
  • veNzx777
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Great community, with active members you can play with on the regular.
  • Ceph777
    249 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    why in the world are you still using TS. Get with the times and move over to discord, you may even more members.
  • jaifro
    49 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
  • Nihlo_2001
    18 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    TAW still kicking after all these years. Cool.