Got the last medal

MilesTheHawk
0 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
I know no one cares, but I've finally got my last medal of medal system in Battlefield 1 last two weeks ago for two whole years. The last one was Eternal Order of the Gladiator. I've gotta to say something that medal system in a battlefield is useless. I wish you guys the good luck to get the last medal. #BattlefieldVeteran

Comments

• Forkbeard84
    1540 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I know no one cares, but I've finally got my last medal of medal system in Battlefield 1 last two weeks ago for two whole years. The last one was Eternal Order of the Gladiator. I've gotta to say something that medal system in a battlefield is useless. I wish you guys the good luck to get the last medal. #BattlefieldVeteran

Hey I care. :-) Good job man! I gave up a long time ago on getting all the medals. It was just too hard for me so I can appreciate someone like yourself actually pulling it off.
  • CanonFodder23
    353 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Well done, I still have one to go and it has never dropped for me. I'm not sure that it ever will, so I agree that the medal system in BF1 is broken
  • ElliotLH
    7314 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    GG on getting the last medal ticked off! I'm still waiting for my last one to come up...and hoping that when it does I can find some servers running TUTI maps since it involves the destroyer and C-Class airship lol.
  • Ronin9572
    783 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Congrats on that feat! RDR2 has taken over my life atm. Only played BF1 once since October 26th. Sure I miss BF1 a little, but I thoroughly enjoyed BF1 for 20 months. It will go onto my top 5 games ever list and I will keep playing for awhile longer. BFV I'll wait on, tyvm