game freezes between matches

Comments

• EXILE157
    211 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2018
    Within a few days and a few hours of playing, today is the 2nd time it crashes to desktop and I'm, staring at my Origin App. I believe the last game update is causing this.

Log Name: Application
    Source: Application Error
    Date: 11/25/2018 9:16:12 PM
    Description: Faulting application name: bfv.exe, version: 1.0.67.38148, time stamp: 0x5be4b75f

Thank You EA/DICE again for the wonderful stressful issues of BFV.
  • lordloesch
    10 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    [profanity]
    Post edited by LOLGotYerTags on
  • HauntedWarrior
    12 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2018
    In hopes that this may help others........ in the CRASH TO Desktop discussion....
    makkenikkinpo wrote: »
    After trying to find a solution for the last couple of days, i finally got it fixed.
    I disabled Win10 Game Mode - no crash for the last 6 hours. I hope that's it!

From me : Ok, so I have tried all of the fixes.....Twinkle folder delete, direct X switches 11\12, future frame settings...etc.....etc.....................I just tried this win10 game mode disable and played through 5 games smoothly without incident, I hope this is the culprit and so far so good, Thanks makkenikkinpo, I just voted up cause it seems to be working for me
  • jimseek
    1 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Its crashing on me too. Just started today and it says its loading up the next map and every time its the same map as before. And if I press quit it just stays there loading nonstop at the quit screen.

Intel Core i7 6700K 4.0GHz
    NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11GB
    16GB DDR4 3000Mhz Memory
    Realtek High Definition Audio
    SanDisk Extreme PRO 960GB SSD
    Windows 10 Professional 64-bit
  • DesignFau1t
    24 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    " loading screen with two load icons in the corner diagonal from one another and just sits there thinking"

Experienced this for the first time last night.
  • Wildblu74
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Same issue as DesignFau1t. Game mode stop performed in regedit. No change. Tried ajusting settings, DX ver, game repair, checked driver ver, uninstalled game and reinstalled. Will see if that did anything after work.
  • HauntedWarrior
    12 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Wildblu74 wrote: »
    Same issue as DesignFau1t. Game mode stop performed in regedit. No change. Tried ajusting settings, DX ver, game repair, checked driver ver, uninstalled game and reinstalled. Will see if that did anything after work.

try disabling Windows 10 game mode
  • BurntHostage
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    EA: FIX THIS! You wanna be the next Bethesda?!?
  • LagusKD
    27 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    * BUMP *

Still happening. Any comment from officials ?
  • SimpleSOB
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Same here. Just tried the twinkle folder delete, lets see if that works, but it is very frustrating to have to alt + f4 all the time
  • SimpleSOB
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    So far the twinkle delete has worked.
  • ICPHRI
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    removing twinkle did nothing, as repairing game and other magic. guy in ea chat suggested cleaning origin cache, didnt help either. game is getting stuck at black loading screen with spinning icon and have to altF4 the app.
    no matter what loadout, game mode, map. most annoying during operations, between days when you have to quit after day 1.
    sad that so many has the same problem and ea does nothing.
  • Jezzzeh
    753 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Have you tried unticking Origin in game overlay in the Origin settings yet? Worked for me and it was happening 100 % of the time for me.
  • Kickeramp
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I have read every single post in this thread and I have tried everything listed in this thread as a possible solution and I still have the EXACT same issue as the OP..... judging from the vast array of hard ware listed this issue has nothing to do with hardware incompatibility. I have even tired to install the game on a FRESH win 10 VM with nothing but the OS and I get the same issue as my I9, 2080 TI daily rig....I refuse to play like this... im fighjtin to get my refund... its the only way these kinds of people will lessen to us. WAKE UP PPL!!! WE HAVE CASH AND THEY NEED IT FROM US!!!!!!!!!! Start demading refunds and watch this get fixed in under a day .....
  • LagusKD
    27 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Kickeramp wrote: »
    .I refuse to play like this... im fighjtin to get my refund...

I totally understand where you are coming from. This game isn't near to being finished.

It should have remained on DICE's worktable until the summer or something.

• woodwolf69
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Anyone have an estimate when this will be fixed? Thanks
  • Kickeramp
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    woodwolf69 wrote: »
    Anyone have an estimate when this will be fixed? Thanks

I read somewhere about maybe a update for this Tuesday?? I guess we cross fingers....

I have working in the sys admin space for the last 8 years for a major auto firm. I SWEAR that the ole mighty dollar runs these types of game releases. The gluttony from share holders and the people at the very top of the food chain absolutely ruins everything that we all grew to love about these games....the MO in the field these days is just "take cash from customer, give them nothing in return and then see how much they complain about it and find out how much of the money that you took from them will have to be spent to fix the problems....the rest is all profit...." I works somthing like this...

Boss: WE NEED MORE MONEY! Release a new title NOW!!!

Software engineer: Sure no problem we will release another block buster hit in 24 months so you can guy another Russian wife and another island.

B: NO I JUST SOLD MY LAST WIFE I NEED MONEY NOW!!!!

SE: well I guess I could neglect my entire life and family and live in my car in the parking lot so we can release the game in 18 month???

B: DO IT IN 12 MONTHS OR I WILL BUY YOUR WIFE AND SELL HER TOO!!!

SE: Ok OK, calm down we will get it down in 12 but it may have issues just so you know...

B: I DONT CARE!!!! Once I have their money I can buy another wife and I don't care about the customer after that!!!
  • set763
    1 postsMember, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Does anyone have any idas as to why this could be happening

Ryzen 5 2600

16gb ram

Windows 10

Rx 580
  • ClepetarT18
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I have the same issue but its a Blue/Red Screen of death instead. To avoid this, i click on quit match when the button shows. Sometimes it works !
  • DesignFau1t
    24 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    " loading screen with two load icons in the corner diagonal from one another and just sits there thinking"

This again today after the "patch".
    Mode Conquest
    Map Navrik

On assignments screen after round when the countdown ended, and then it started loading what was supposed to be next round, but was instead trying to load the same map (navrik) again, along with the two load icons.