game freezes between matches

1235»

Comments

• mow_aus
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    please add an alt f4 medal i have earned it, they wonder why people stop playing, 33% playing 33% f4ing 33% looking for a fix and 1% smashing head against wall, there are games better than this that work time to give up.
  • lGuerillal
    69 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Lol same problem bro
  • SargeStryker
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Turning off DirectX 12, in-game, seems to have resolved the issue for me.
  • GOA-Johnny-BK-
    249 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Dice needs to stop what they are doing and fix all these bugs then move on to the medic class cause it's junk now. Fundamentals first, then you can look at other stuff say I don't know maybe rented servers
  • studsdk
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Its the same on PS4 ☹️
  • OhMy_DrDeath
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    OK, think I may have found a similar solution without installing Iobit sysyemcare software as per this thread https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/164059/loading-infinity-while-switching-map#latest

Create a new shortcut on desktop by right clicking, New, Shortcut and copy and paste in the "Type the location of the item" field that appears : "%windir%\SysWOW64\rundll32.exe advapi32.dll,ProcessIdleTasks" (for 64 bit windows) or "%windir%\system32\rundll32.exe advapi32.dll,ProcessIdleTasks" (for 32 bit windows) (without the quotation marks). Name the shortcut whatever you like and alt-Tab from game at round end and double click shortcut you just made. It flushes memory and seems to work for me.

It's easier to alt-tab out of game if you have borderless windowed mode enabled rather than exclusive fullscreen mode in video settings. At least it is for me using a two monitors. If I have fullscreen exclusive mode enabled and I alt-tab my main monitor on which I game goes to black screen and I have to switch it off and on again to get it working.
    Post edited by OhMy_DrDeath on
  • Cpt_lightfoot
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Please blow this thread up here:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/stuck-on-server-loading-screen-when-changing-maps-double-loading/td-p/7158982

I've tried the lobit system care to no avail....but will try OhMy_DrDeath suggestion above. This is really a shame this issue has persisted, across platforms without any care at all from DICE/EA. Total slop.
  • Markus33k
    7 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    DX11 Windows 10 1809 GTX 1080Ti 16GB Ram after every game except 3 rounds of Grand Operation always got loading screen forever :( How long you gonna take for fixing it ?
  • breszs
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Cancelled my subscription
  • oghenny
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Still locking up between maps anyone have a solution please